The Partick Thistle thread

yep things wer better in the past, but look to this season and last. Last season 2nd bottom stayed up in a play off against a poor rangers team crowds of 3k, this season looks like same again same crowds.

Unfortunatley you are a team on the downward slope the mighty jags are on the up.

Motherwell are averaging 4,700 whilst your Partick come in just under 4,000.

Motherwell are averaging 4,700 whilst your Partick come in just under 4,000.

3 times this season Motherwell have had a crowd of that size vs Aberdeen, Dundee utd , Hearts. If you look at their crowds on their own website it shows vs county 3.5k vs inverness 3.5k vs killie 4k vs partick 3995. So sorry mate your talking pish.

yep things wer better in the past, but look to this season and last. Last season 2nd bottom stayed up in a play off against a poor rangers team crowds of 3k, this season looks like same again same crowds.

Unfortunatley you are a team on the downward slope the mighty jags are on the up.

Ok, turns out you're just an idiot then. Nevermind.

3 times this season Motherwell have had a crowd of that size vs Aberdeen, Dundee utd , Hearts. If you look at their crowds on their own website it shows vs county 3.5k vs inverness 3.5k vs killie 4k vs partick 3995. So sorry mate your talking pish.

http://www.european-football-statistics.co.uk/attn/avesco.htm

We can work on capitalisation next.

The thing is, it's just plain rude to expect folk to interpret a string of pish when the same person has demonstrated further back that they can actually write a coherent sentence or even a whole paragraph. It's like, "I can't be arsed using the shift key or any punctuation because I'm on my phone and it's inconvenient for me, so folk reading my pish can just decipher it for themselves".

The thing is, it's just plain rude to expect folk to interpret a string of pish when the same person has demonstrated further back that they can actually write a coherent sentence or even a whole paragraph. It's like, "I can't be arsed using the shift key or any punctuation because I'm on my phone and it's inconvenient for me, so folk reading my pish can just decipher it for themselves".

You seem upset, so here is an idea don't read my posts.

Watching the Colchester v Spurs game just now and the commentator mentioned George Moncur is Colchester's top goalscorer with 8 goals from midfield this season.

Is he one that we let get away or is it just the football at that level is awful? From the little I saw of him up here he looked alright but just didn't seem very fit.

Averaged a goal every 33 minutes for us tbf.

That seemed to be the story, that he wasn't properly fit but he was on the bench loads and only got on twice.

Given our experience with Lyle Taylor I doubt wed be able to out bid an English league one club anyway.

I only really remember him playing twice. Once away to Inverness when he was fairly anonymous and the 3-2 game against County on last day of the season. Looked really talented in that one.

Just didn't get a chance as couldn't break into a well performing midfield.

Going by Antonio German's twitter he seems to enjoy playing in India so he could be our new Lyle Taylor where he plays in India October-December and joins us every January.

He got 6 goals and 3 assists over there in 9 games, no idea of the standard but the likes of Pearson was there plus a few guys like Lucio, Roberto Carlos and Mutu strolling about in the sun for one last payday so I doubt it's any worse than the level we're at.

I had a dream the German signing was announced live on Sky Sports News with Jim White interviewing him at a swing park. German then laughed and said he was pulling out of the deal because he wanted to play in the Bundesliga. Jim called him a 'deluded w****r'.