The Partick Thistle thread

sound c***s are you having a fucking laugh, out of all the jags fans i know i have never met so many total bellends on the 1 forum. you really need to listen to yourselfs "oh hes not using grammar, oh hes no using capitals. sound c***s dont turn on their own teams fans for pish like grammar thats wee spotty virgins that do shit like that. anyway im off keep being so unlike normal jags fans and picking on your own.

I don't give a shit about grammar but your posts were basically unreadable they way they were mate.

sound c***s are you having a fucking laugh, out of all the jags fans i know i have never met so many total bellends on the 1 forum. you really need to listen to yourselfs "oh hes not using grammar, oh hes no using capitals. sound c***s dont turn on their own teams fans for pish like grammar thats wee spotty virgins that do shit like that. anyway im off keep being so unlike normal jags fans and picking on your own.

post-107-0-32325400-1454239426.gif

^^^ me waving you goodbye.

And I've had sex at least 3 times, although the 4th it might have been her inner thigh folds, she was a bit chubby.

Edited by Fuctifano

Bump.

The FC Edmonton OS lists the game being on the 13th of March, would this be at Firhill or do the development squad play at another venue?

It's a Development Squad friendly. Date and Venue still to be confirmed, but at this point in time my hunch would be Garscube.

Edited by South Lanarkshire Jag

Your grasp of written English disgusts me. Stop embarrassing Partick Thistle.

[takes break from shagging]

Good, now f**k off.

[returns to shagging]