The Partick Thistle thread

This.

Welsh fits in the Muirhead and Craigen category. Did enough of a job in the division below but being a regular top level performer? Nope and certainly not one to have if holding top six aspirations.

Considering the lack of news I'm going to assume Osman is offski along with Banzo. Saying other night I fully imagine Lawless to also be away to bigger things in the summer. Could be looking at a mass level reshaping of a new midfield.

you should get some news in the next couple of weeks about Pogba earning an extension when he has hit 25 games, however would have much preferred it was the others who were getting contract extensions

Pogba's been alright enough. Doesn't score much but he's a nuisance and can bring others into play. The problem is that the others being brought into play is usually Sean Welsh. 

Would rather keep him than do the Archie usual and end up with Ecclestone or Baird type shite next season.

Pogba has been decent since he has come from injury. He deserves a new contract.

I agree he has done a lot better, though was poor today.  However I am a bit alarmed that it has taken a 24 year old footballer nearly 6 months to get fully fit and his 1 goal in over 20 games is not really that great.  If it wasnt for the trigger clause in his contract I personally would not have kept him

I think we should give Antonio German a try out to see what he can do

There were a host of our players today who could be seen as a source of ridicule.

I wonder what on earth it could possibly be about Mathias Pogba that makes this particular Celtic fan single him out.

They're racist.

#nailedit

Edited by P45

There were a host of our players today who could be seen as a source of ridicule.

I wonder what on earth it could possibly be about Mathias Pogba that makes this particular Celtic fan single him out.

Ask Shay Logan.

Waters has had his loan extended til the end of the season at Clyde, he seems to be single handedly bringing my ante-post bet of them to win their league in with a chance, so good on him. I'll take reports on "Thistle goalie doing well in lower leagues on loan" with a pinch of salt after the Scully situation, though.

Dunno whether Waters will be here next season as backup; Cerny will obviously be first pick, Scully will surely be away, and Gallacher will be 37 in August, so either Waters gets promoted to 2nd choice or whether we look for a more experienced backup.