The Partick Thistle thread

19 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Why do you guys still have Scully by the way, is it just for sentimental reasons now? I remember him having a 'mare at the Rock in a friendly a few years ago when we won 4-1, and thought he'd be long gone by now. Fair play to him for hanging around as a sort of professional number 3 'keeper, but I thought tonight would've been ideal for Sneddon.

He's a professional number 2 these days.

He had a few games in the team last year when Cerny was out for a couple of months and actually played pretty well. Naturally, he got injured himself and couldn't get an extended run. Still not good enough for the top flight, I don't think.

Signing Sneddon and Cerny signing a new 2 year deal is hopefully the writing on the wall. I genuinely don't care if he somehow comes back to haunt us, he's pish right now.

I'm shocked someone has described jagfox as the loudest person in the stadium, he's usually such a quiet guy too. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

Signing Sneddon and Cerny signing a new 2 year deal is hopefully the writing on the wall. I genuinely don't care if he somehow comes back to haunt us, he's pish right now.

I'm shocked someone has described jagfox as the loudest person in the stadium, he's usually such a quiet guy too. :lol:

:)

The red cap's quite loud.

32 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

He's a professional number 2 these days.

He had a few games in the team last year when Cerny was out for a couple of months and actually played pretty well. Naturally, he got injured himself and couldn't get an extended run. Still not good enough for the top flight, I don't think.

he's an adequate back up and that's it. He's definitely not reliable.

1 hour ago, MARYHILLISWONDERFUL said:

@jagfox99 Fairly certain that I seen you at that game you were a few rows in front of me and you were like the loudest guy in the ground plus I can tell from the guy beside you.

07C37987-B43A-40B1-9BA0-11B2A98E00AC-188-00000016D8229CD2.png.b20968644efb8995036fda6543c9c7bb.png

96AA42B6-5F61-4D6A-B32C-DAAD36347A80-188-00000016FA4ED3EE.jpeg.70e7616f2244aed1c5ae5edc82252b58.jpeg

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/felitciano-zschusschen/profil/spieler/193904 

His transfermarkt page says he's moving from Saarbrücken to Unknown for 149k in the transfer history bit. Don't think we'll have that kind of money to spend if we still a need a centre back and right back plus we spent money on Keown so it won't be him unless the Weirs have chipped in for it.

3 minutes ago, MARYHILLISWONDERFUL said:

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/felitciano-zschusschen/profil/spieler/193904 

His transfermarkt page says he's moving from Saarbrücken to Unknown for 149k in the transfer history bit. Don't think we'll have that kind of money to spend if we still a need a centre back and right back plus we spent money on Keown so it won't be him unless the Weirs have chipped in for it.

No, it doesn't.