The Partick Thistle thread

26 minutes ago, thistledo said:

I wonder what Kanayo Megwa is up to next season, thought he looked class in the games against Airdrie last season.

He'll probably go out on loan again as Hibs currently have two players ahead of him in the pecking order - Chris Cadden and Lewis Miller.

Edited by Claudia Gentile

29 minutes ago, thistledo said:

I wonder what Kanayo Megwa is up to next season, thought he looked class in the games against Airdrie last season.

I thought he looked excellent defensively, but did f**k all going forward. I’d still definitely take him. 

2 minutes ago, Anthony Fitzgerald said:

Hmm this doesn’t sound encouraging, what can we expect?

Relegation.

Ok proper answer. Highlighy frustrating as he will let in goals you often feel would be a basic save.

Edited by cilitbang

Just now, Anthony Fitzgerald said:

He's fine until he isn't. Capable of being excellent and shite in the space of a few minutes.

He's broken clean sheet records with us and went through spells of competence but I always felt you were waiting for his form to drop off again and it always did.

With that said the fresh start with a set of fans not waiting for his inevitable f**k up might be exactly what he needs, he was probably here too long for a guy both McCall and Doolan dropped and reinstated as number 1 over the years.

Jamie’s a really nice guy but I’m a bit surprised he managed to get a championship gig, his time was probably up with us but he did have many a good performance. Good luck to him though. 

Edited by JagsCG

As others have said, he’s capable of making world-class saves but also likely to make huge errors - e.g coming out for the ball but then just running past the ball.

1 hour ago, Anthony Fitzgerald said:

He’ll make some of the best saves you’ll ever see, but will also do things so inexplicably bad that you’re never comfortable with him in goals.

Edited by oneteaminglasgow

9 minutes ago, Claudia Gentile said:

Probably off to hook up with C@#dwell again. Can't think of any other club further up the food chain that he'd end up at down South.

You appear to be correct. A few tweets coming out now with this news.

Fair enough for the financial side of it, but f**k playing for that arsehole.