The Partick Thistle thread

22 minutes ago, Claudia Gentile said:

Bit of transfer gossip

Just don't see it. If he's not happy being bit part (or no part) at St. Johnstone he's not exactly going to be delighted getting 10 - 15 mins every 2nd week. With his age, injury record and probably his big wage would rather go for something different. Although not identical to Brian or Ricco still in that sort of mould.

I'd take him, mainly because I am sceptical that BBG will stay injury free and it's not reasonable or sensible to expect that he will repeat/get close to last season's goal tally.  May can do a solid job in this division. I can't see it happening though.

1 hour ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

When did Stevie May stop having a ponytail? How have I missed this development? 

Find his last goal, and it wasn't that long after that. Hasn't scored for us since shaving his head.

Dan MacKay was at the Nairn v The Caley under 18s last night watching his wee brother Calum. He was in a knee brace and on crutches, what happened there? 

Edited by TheScarf

35 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Dan MacKay was at the Nairn v The Caley under 18s last night watching his wee brother Calum. He was in a knee brace and on crutches, what happened there? 

Injured his knee in training just before the opening league game. Don’t think it’s been said exactly what the injury is but he’s out until December.

Edited by Reid

1 hour ago, Fuctifano said:

Main crumb of comfort is that he doesn't want to go back to the National League down South.

Just shows it can be easier said than done to get deals over the line.

I'm confident we will add one or two. It's just the quality of them that's my main concern.