The Partick Thistle thread

Hard to judge him on last season as Ibrox seemed to turn some talented players into absolute jokes. Sevco fans didn't seem to lump him into the "shite wage theif" category. Still though, just imagine him running about a hell of alot but not actually doing much for us. He'd be big with the happy clappers on WAT with those performance that's for sure.

I think Miller is not a bad option for any bottom six SPFL side. He's going to bring some more experience into the locker room in the same way Gallacher does for us currently. He's a tenured, now retired internationalist. He'd add value and score a few goals. My only concern is he what we really require? We have Doolan who is similar in the way he plays and we've all been saying we need a more physical type presence of a player up front. I still think Taylor or someone in same vein would be the priority. But Archie I am sure knows the score.

I think Miller is not a bad option for any bottom six SPFL side. He's going to bring some more experience into the locker room in the same way Gallacher does for us currently. He's a tenured, now retired internationalist. He'd add value and score a few goals. My only concern is he what we really require? We have Doolan who is similar in the way he plays and we've all been saying we need a more physical type presence of a player up front. I still think Taylor or someone in same vein would be the priority. But Archie I am sure knows the score.

Bloody hell.

Bloody hell.

Safe bet you disagree? Explanation? I think he's been a solid professional and could add value. Remember the lack of quality forwards is apparent. We've been talking about how hard it has been for Thistle to bring in a player who has a good reputation and can add goals. We've done well so far with Archie shrewdly picking up Taylor twice on loan and Doolan has done well to a degree, although we all wish he could bag another 5-7 goals a season. Miller would add a few goals and assists, work hard and give experience to a relatively young side. I don't see why you'd be so against it based on the current climate in the league and game? As long as he is fit and not same state as McFadden and finances for club are not jeopardized, I don't see him as a bad inclusion.

Safe bet you disagree? Explanation? I think he's been a solid professional and could add value. Remember the lack of quality forwards is apparent. We've been talking about how hard it has been for Thistle to bring in a player who has a good reputation and can add goals. We've done well so far with Archie shrewdly picking up Taylor twice on loan and Doolan has done well to a degree, although we all wish he could bag another 5-7 goals a season. Miller would add a few goals and assists, work hard and give experience to a relatively young side. I don't see why you'd be so against it based on the current climate in the league and game? As long as he is fit and not same state as McFadden and finances for club are not jeopardized, I don't see him as a bad inclusion.

The Kenny Miller story is a wind up mate.