The Partick Thistle thread

None whatsoever. He's scored four from two for Wimbledon. They won't be letting him go anywhere.

I'm afraid it's going to be like last season with Stevenson up front himself in some games, with Doolan coming on later.

Edit: in response to Hammer Jag.

Edited by Griff Sheridan

None whatsoever. He's scored four from two for Wimbledon. They won't be letting him go anywhere.

I'm afraid it's going to be like last season with Stevenson up front himself in some games, with Doolan coming on later.

Edit: in response to Hammer Jag.

We'll get a striker, and soon I'd exoect. Just hope he's actually decent at football unlike Bard, Mukendi and Eccleston.

We certainly can't open with what we have up front at the moment unless the board are pretty much conceding relegation before the season starts.

Doolan is a clever and intelligent football player but as a striker he is very limited and actualy at this level, not very good.

(With apologies to those in the Doools cult)

We certainly can't open with what we have up front at the moment unless the board are pretty much conceding relegation before the season starts.Doolan is a clever and intelligent football player but as a striker he is very limited and actualy at this level, not very good.(With apologies to those in the Doools cult)

U avin a laff m8

Loan players from England are generally shite up here.

English clubs generally send their dross up here, Taylor and Denayer being obvious exceptions. The better development players are lent to English clubs so the scouts can keep an eye on them. Some train with their parent club two or three days a week so their progress can be assessed.

I was just reading the Thistle updates on Twitter. To be fair the questions after the first one were fairly decent. Craigen left because we couldn't guarantee him 1st team action and Osman will be club captain this season. Also, Archie's dream signing would be Didier Drogba, he's a free agent so you never know :P