The Partick Thistle thread

Great shout with Dorrans.

Cole was really good for about 6 or 7 games, and then spent the rest of the time cruising along aimlessly like the rest of the shite in the squad.

A decent player, but not arsed if we never see him again.

3 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

I've been quite enjoying the media content being put out by the club during lockdown. This was a lovely goal ❤💛

Happy days. Is there anywhere online of his goal against Falkirk in the last game (I think) of the championship winning season?

1 hour ago, I am Partacus said:

Happy days. Is there anywhere online of his goal against Falkirk in the last game (I think) of the championship winning season?

It was on Thistle's Twitter last week.

I've been quite enjoying the media content being put out by the club during lockdown. This was a lovely goal [emoji173][emoji169]
It has been brilliant but it also makes me somewhat sad and missing football. Here's hoping it'll be 2012 when we come out of lockdown.

5 hours ago, DiegoDiego said:
10 hours ago, jagfox99 said:
I've been quite enjoying the media content being put out by the club during lockdown. This was a lovely goal emoji173.pngemoji169.png

It has been brilliant but it also makes me somewhat sad and missing football. Here's hoping it'll be 2012 when we come out of lockdown.

The Partick Thistle? 🤔🤷😉

6 hours ago, I am Partacus said:

Last game was 3-3 vs Dunfermline. This game sealed the title.

33 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Last game was 0-0 away to Dumbarton, but I’m not surprised you forgot about that one.

God aye, it was woeful, although I think Liam Lindsay made his debut that day and I thought to myself 'what a carthorse'! I was in the Dumbarton end and the highlight of the whole day was the abuse a steward got for taking a juice carton off of a toddler.

1 hour ago, Nightmare said:

Last game was 0-0 away to Dumbarton, but I’m not surprised you forgot about that one.

Totally, Liam Lyndsay’s debut and Jack Daniels in goals?

Jacqui Low has resigned as a director of Three Black Cats.

https://partickthistlefcworkinggroup.com/2020/05/01/jacqui-low-resignation-from-three-black-cats/

"We are surprised as any Thistle fan at the news of Jacqui Low’s resignation as a director of Three Black Cats.

We don’t currently know where this leaves us or how it will impact upon the move towards a fan owned Partick Thistle.

We are presently attempting to clarify the situation and will provide a further update as and when we are in receipt of any information."

Not wanting to jump the gun but this smells like the Executors of Colin Weir's Estate have waded-in.

Key questions to ask:

• is she still the Chairman of PTFC?
  • is the intention still to transfer the shares held by TBC to the fan-owned entity?
  • is the intention still to transfer the land owned by TBC to PTFC?

And if the answer is yes to any of these three questions:

• for how much longer/how soon?
  • subject to what conditions?
Edited by Ad Lib