The Partick Thistle thread

Bought a season ticket even though I'm 3,500 miles from Glasgow. I'm either mental or all heart.

Neither, probably what you would call a real fan. It's one way of supporting your team even though you can't make the games. Of course these days money is tight for a lot of people but it's a great gesture. Think of all the so called fans of any team that can afford the money and don't bother. How better off would a lot of clubs be.

Yep. You don't need to do anything, except keep the confirmation e mail in a case there's a cock up and your card doesn't work next season.

Funnily enough received an email asking me to buy the ticket but none to confirm I'd purchased. Quelle surprise.

Neither, probably what you would call a real fan. It's one way of supporting your team even though you can't make the games. Of course these days money is tight for a lot of people but it's a great gesture. Think of all the so called fans of any team that can afford the money and don't bother. How better off would a lot of clubs be.

TY.

Great frustration to have a few bob at long last and not get the benefit. Hopefully it'll be used by someone I usually travel with on the Satanic bandwagon that is the NW bus. I do look forward to using it myself at least once.

Address details have been pmed :P

Ah, you'll have to speak very nicely to the lovely man looking after it - and listen to his excruciating jokes in the moaning section of the JH.

Ah, you'll have to speak very nicely to the lovely man looking after it - and listen to his excruciating jokes in the moaning section of the JH.

I'll pass ;)

Seems a bit strange for Conrad to be the face of the totally cringeworthy season ticket campaign if he isn't likely to be here next season.

If you're referring to the "not so cuddly now" thing, is it not Fraser?

edit: if it is, should have been a photo of him kicking f**k out that Dunfermline boy.

Edited by Fuctifano

Seems a bit strange for Conrad to be the face of the totally cringeworthy season ticket campaign if he isn't likely to be here next season.

I don't think it's the worst idea, maybe the timing of the message wasn't the best after getting fucked off the worst footballing team in the planet.

Great time surfing this afternoon with my new roomie @Cragsy28 now dinner time and the football!

If Balatoni has just moved in with Craigen then you'd assume he's not going to England.

I think it's Craigen that's moved in but either way it doesn't sound like he's preparing to move away.

Could easily be that one of them knows they're away, so have moved out of their current place and are just sharing with a mate until their contract is finalised and they move somewhere else.

If Balatoni wants to leave, he can crack on. He's been out of his depth for the majority of his time in the Premiership. He's had a good couple of months like most of the team, but he was back to his old self on Saturday.

Seabourne & Frans > Balatoni

If Balatoni wants to leave, he can crack on. He's been out of his depth for the majority of his time in the Premiership. He's had a good couple of months like most of the team, but he was back to his old self on Saturday.

Seabourne & Frans > Balatoni

Balatoni improved when playing with Frans. There were a few going through the motions on Saturday. My hunch is that he will leave for another SPL club.

Seaborne has been out for several weeks and seems a bit brittle so we need a good back-up. BRE has had very little first team action so he could head back to England. That leaves Lindsay who lacks experience in the top flight.

There should be plenty of decent alternatives available so I'm not too fussed tbh.

Balatoni is Championship level tbh. Unless we replace him with some shite like Piccolo then he'll be no big loss.

If Hearts replace Wilson with Balatoni then they are in for a massive disappointment.