The Partick Thistle thread

I heard we signed Ryan Edwards. Can anyone confirm?

I signed someone from the Australian Institute of Sport in FM, and he was class. That means he will definitely be class for us.

I had Edwards on loan on my last Thistle save and he was damn good. #wearestayingup

According to the formerly flawless but now tainted Pete O'Rourke we've signed centre back Scot Whiteside following his release from the championship mob across the river. Guessing he's only for the development squad as he's 18 but we probably need(ed) a 4th centre back who could step in when 2 of Lindsay , Frans, and Seaborne get injured or suspended at the same time.

According to the formerly flawless but now tainted Pete O'Rourke we've signed centre back Scot Whiteside following his release from the championship mob across the river. Guessing he's only for the development squad as he's 18 but we probably need(ed) a 4th centre back who could step in when 2 of Lindsay , Frans, and Seaborne get injured or suspended at the same time.

Is he from Northern Ireland as Archie said a couple of weeks ago he was keen to sign an 18 year old centreback and looked to have a very promising future,

Who did Adam Hamill end up with by the way?

He allegedly sees himself as a goal scoring centre mid with a "wand" of a right foot, according to Wikipedia.

His stats absolutely don't back this up.

Hopefully he's right.

A 'wand' eh?