The Partick Thistle thread

The new boy's Australian, and Adrian Madaschi was Australian. This worries me in a 'we're going to get relegated twice in a row' kind of way.

The new boy has never been red carded, or so I read. Well, now he's up against Scottish referees every week. :D

The three in midfield meant, surprise surprise, that he was isolated. He's not a target man and not very good at winning headers and holding the ball up, so naturally we avoided playing the ball to his feet and used him as a target man. Pogba and Nisbitt/Nisbett/Nesbitt were better when they came on

There's often a team that gets cut off early on, looks dead and buried, and then does not bad as the season goes on. Hearts, admittedly with their fifteen point penalty, looked rotten early on, then put on a pretty good display second half. Ross County looked down and out, and ended up finishing strongly.

If we go down, I expect it won't be an absolute shitfest. We'll pick up points, and it'll be as close as it always is at the bottom. We have enough to stay up, but whether we will or not is up in the air at the moment.

we lost to a bad team today a team that couldnt beat morton, are managerless and were poor to watch the players look defeated too many off form something has to change soon. archies signings look poor exception keeper hes brought in 3 attacking players and as a sub we brought on someone from the development squad, im not knocking him he looks decent but it says it all about archies signings