The Partick Thistle thread

Not really worth playing the bin the manager get 3 points card as Yinited got in early with that play.

If we lose this one Archie will be under intense scrutiny.

Hard to argue with the facts.

At least we got the goal hoodoo out the road just need to sort out the midfield balance and some shocking defending next.

We also need some leadership on the pitch.

Despite having the current incumbent and three others on the pitch to hold the role we seemed to lack any kind of driving force.

Lasley is a dirty auld man but he helped get Well over the finishing line.

Lasley is a dirty auld man but he helped get Well over the finishing line.

He's getting too old and slow and putting in some bad tackles now. Whats your excuse for Dan Seabourne - he created some kind of record for the number of fouls committed on Saturday.

On the lack of fight, I thought it was a bit disturbing that after Lasley's absolutely dreadful tackle on Osman, not one of our players ran over to get in his face - there was no reaction whatsoever. Not suggesting I'd like to have seen us surround the ref, but it would've been nice of someone had looked like they cared that Osman's leg had just been mangled.

On the lack of fight, I thought it was a bit disturbing that after Lasley's absolutely dreadful tackle on Osman, not one of our players ran over to get in his face - there was no reaction whatsoever. Not suggesting I'd like to have seen us surround the ref, but it would've been nice of someone had looked like they cared that Osman's leg had just been mangled.

Shout out to big Frans who was ready to destroy the well keeper after he got wide with Dan.

Really pleased for Archie in particular - a very good centre half for us, a good captain, won us promotion after McNamara fucked off (turning around some poor away form too, iirc) and kept us up 2 seasons in a row.

How does his record compare with Lambie's? Lambie was before my time as a Thistle fan, but Archie must be pretty close.

I know its still early - but I'm hoping this is the start of the turnaround. Top six finish or Archie can gtf imho.