The Partick Thistle thread

Some great stuff in the club's GoTS poll. It had to be SOD's goal against Dundee United for several reasons, just a shame we can't vote for more than one.

Some great stuff in the club's GoTS poll. It had to be SOD's goal against Dundee United for several reasons, just a shame we can't vote for more than one.

Yup. SODs Barcaesque goal for me followed by Freddie's thunderbolt!

1 game effectively.

It could have been a lot worse.

+1 I was expecting Lawless to miss a few games at the start of the season. IIRC he bet on over 500 matches and the SFA's beaks have been lenient.

Btw, has there been any news on Jordan McMillan recently?

I have heard from a mate of mine at work that we have had a boy called Cunnigham on trail/training with us from Stirling since Christmas time and i've been told that the back room staff are quite keen on him, anyone else heard anyhting on this?

I have heard from a mate of mine at work that we have had a boy called Cunnigham on trail/training with us from Stirling since Christmas time and i've been told that the back room staff are quite keen on him, anyone else heard anyhting on this?

Do you mean he travels from Stirling or he was a player with Stirling Albion?

If so it might be this lad but purely a guess http://www.stirlingalbionfc.co.uk/player/sandy-cunningham/

Edited by third lanark

Players released

Thursday 21st May 2015 at 18:00

The following players have been released by Partick Thistle:

James Craigen

Christopher Dillon

Ryan Finnie

Dale Keenan

Ben Richards-Everton

The club would like to thank them all for their contribution during their time as Thistle players and wishes each of them every success for the future.

http://ptfc.co.uk/news/2014-2015/may_2015/players_released

Sandy Cunningham plays for Stirling Albion so probably him. 20 year old striker. One of his pals tweeted last month that he hopes it works out at Thistle, so seems to be legit.

That could be a sign for something possibly then, does anyone know about him/heard if he has an potential?