The Partick Thistle thread

I won't be support Thistle next season when they play Rangers and Celtic! I'll be supporting Rangers and Celtic when they play the scum! 

I don't think Thistle would be allowed to take on two teams at once tbh 

I won't be support Thistle next season when they play Rangers and Celtic! I'll be supporting Rangers and Celtic when they play the scum! 

:rolleyes: The Bully Wee Clyde... the team that went tae the dogs..... and the dogs said "Park yer shitey caravan elsewhere ya plums. This is oor shite-hole!". 

It's like Begbie in Trainspotting, they turn up on yer doorstep on the run and you feel obliged to put them up and then they turn round and give ye pelters....

They're a "mate"... what can ye do?

Good news about Booth, gives me two more years to make "alcohol, tobacco, caffeine, ephedrine and Callum Booth" a thing.

Presume German has been binned already, no word of him on the injury report and wasn't on the bench or playing for the dev squad today.

Of the remaining ones, I think we'll keep Amoo, Seaborne, and Miller, now that the latter seems to be an option at CB will definitely help. Bannigan will still go as a bigger club than us will probably offer him rehab facilities, got a bad feeling Osman will go too, possibly Lawless and Frans as well. I think Lawless might have gone last year if the gambling thing hadn't happened right at the end of the season.

Still not a bad existing squad, especially the ones signed for 2/3 years after this season, the thought of Lee Kilday doesn't fill me with joy though but Archie has probably been more hit than miss so we'll see what happens if true.

Tbf he looked alright when he came on v Motherwell, but clearly not match fit. He's not even in the dev squad so he's either injured or been binned. The fact Archie doesn't mention him when talking about injuries makes me think it's the latter.

Disappointing to fall at the final hurdle but after ten games we had 3 points, 12 behind the likes of Dundee. Managed to draw level now and gave ourselves a good chance of top 6. Hopefully keep most of the squad for next season but we need a big improvement in our attacking force.