The Partick Thistle thread

Dreadful performance.

To think that some of our fans had the nerve to sing 'boring, boring County'. We didn't create a single meaningful chance.

If I hear another person say 'Pogba gives us something different', I think I'll cry. It becomes all the more staggering each week that this imposter and wage theif keeps club legend and our best striker out of the team.

Best of luck to County for the rest of the season.

http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/825884343?-11399:1437:0

Apparently we're looking at Andy Geggan. Can't say a 28 year old playing in League One is exciting but I know nothing about him other than that.

He was with Ayr and Dumbarton too. Busy wee midfield player and possibly ginger haired...

Not against us taking guys from the lower leagues at all but someone who is 29 next month and has played most of his career in the third tier (edit - and none in the top tier) would be a *strange* signing.

Unless it's to do with this bio banding and he's a very late developer...

Edited by Fuctifano

Wasn't Geggan a bit of a joke figure when we were in the First division?

I don't see us signing him. 

I don't think he was ever anything more than okay at Ayr in the First, relative to that level.  Despite playing a level below that, I do think he has developed into a better player at Dunfermline.  He looked decent against Ross County in the Scottish Cup a few months ago.

Top flight material?  I have doubts.