The Partick Thistle thread

1 minute ago, Cerberus said:

You can't even name the player, when it happened or what the guy that did it looked like.

100% didn't happen.

I can name the player and the group of supporters just dont see why i need to give you all the info pc plod.

Only thing I saw was one of the wee guys down the front tapping the Airdrie player on the shoulder when he was about to take a throw in, there was absolutely no spitting, if there had been people in close proximity would have reacted

Think this is a wee opportunity for Airdrie bods to embellish a nothing story.

There was a group of the Football Factory generation who'd get blown over by a strong wind sitting in front of me - probably a few MD's down between them but certainly didn't see any spitting. They also had a steward sitting in front of them for the majority of the game and the coppers were keeping a close eye. Would be some effort for an Airdrie fan sitting on the other side of the stadium to see something that the police, stewards and Thistle fans didn't witness.

1 minute ago, GrahamJags said:

No mention on the OS of the game on Saturday being free for ST holders. That mean that it's pay at the gate for all?

I got told when buying my season ticket last week that the first League Cup game was free.

30 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Higgy has signed for Dunfermline.
A career on a downward spiral or WAT's response of losing players to Championship teams is unacceptable... Archie out etc.

WAT, where P&B Jags fans go for a greet

2 minutes ago, Red 'N Yellow said:

What a comedown for Higgy. My favourite player of recent years but made the wrong choice last year. Needs to sort out that fucking barnet.

f**k him. Nothing more than a mercenary, or a journey man, depending on how polite you are.