The Partick Thistle thread

I wish Freddy all the best once he leaves Tannadice :angel

I’d take Halkett over him, tbh. More potential and Frank will be on a big wage as well as accommodation expenses.

Shame about Frans, but I won't be losing any sleep over it if Halkett joins.  Got a feeling we didn't want to match what the Arabs were prepared to offer.  

Now I just want to know where within the boundary big Freddie is going to move to.  Houseboat in the Tay?  

I'd be very (pleasantly) surprised if we got Halkett, even if for some reason he doesn't want to stay at Livi he's been talked up a lot and I'd have thought he'd have offers from other Premiership clubs.

edit: Big Fred will be beset by all the wee (and not so wee) roasters on social media who've been begging him to come back, now being raging at him. 

Edited by Fuctifano

29 minutes ago, the_paulo said:

Shame about Frans, but I won't be losing any sleep over it if Halkett joins.  Got a feeling we didn't want to match what the Arabs were prepared to offer.  

Now I just want to know where within the boundary big Freddie is going to move to.  Houseboat in the Tay?  

The Bohemian Left Bank I reckon. 

So if Lawless signs for The Pars, going by their interactions with Yinited over the summer that would suggest we end up with one of their incumbents. Higgy?

27 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

So if Lawless signs for The Pars, going by their interactions with Yinited over the summer that would suggest we end up with one of their incumbents. Higgy?

Lawless should be able to get a top flight team, surely?  Hell, I'd take a chance with him with County.

Just now, Savage Henry said:

Lawless should be able to get a top flight team, surely?  Hell, I'd take a chance with him with County.

I’d have thought so. St Johnstone, Dundee or Accies could make use of him definitely. Not to mention the newly promoted sides looking for a dependable upgrade for that level.

Will be a shame to see Frans go elsewhere but Halkett would make up for it. Where’s this Lawless chat coming from? I’d be fucking devastated if he went to another champ team. Would quite like to see Higgy back though if he leaves the Pars

15 hours ago, Pull My Strings said:

You're rather overstating that. He missed one game entirely and went off injured in three others. Played 49 games in total that season. Not a record which I'd have any worries about. 

Ah, but Cammy Bell will  have the famous health and fitness  crew of Partick Thistle to contend with in addition to potential injuries. :unsure: