Squads for France & Italy

Ok fair enough but how are these mid to low championship players going to improve us

Fair point in that we ignored Phillips when he was in the EPL and now he's a championship player he gets a chance!?!

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DAVIDB69

I wonder if wgs is throwing McCormack into this one with a view to writing him off or bringing him in for the next campaign. I.e. you'd expect fletcher to start these type of games.

McCormack is almost 30 so he is hardly one for the future either

I wonder if wgs is throwing McCormack into this one with a view to writing him off or bringing him in for the next campaign. I.e. you'd expect fletcher to start these type of games.

Nah he earned another chance after his performance in Prague. Listening to his interview on the sportsound podcast from yesterday I don't think he's as cynical as that.

McCormack should have been in the squads more than he has but I'd still have Fletcher as the number 1 choice up front for the system we play. Just got a bit more strength and physical presence.

It doesn't really matter who we have up front, it's proven that the striker doesn't get 4-5 chances a game.

Well is that Paterson offski then???

Never to be seen again!!!

Expect to see Greer on soon as a 3rd CH as WGS attempts to hold on to the 0-0!!!

Hmmm, could the best right back we can call up actually be playing right back for the first time in 24 caps???

Archived