Still Game & Best Bits

smpar

That was much stronger than the last two episodes. A few really good lines there, loved Tam launching the cake and Jack and Victor trading insults about their dogs. They seem to have forgotten how to write an ending though, the last 5 minutes was a mess. The CGI spider was like something out of Tim and Eric. :lol:

I would still say that episode 2 was the only one that was up to early Still Game standard. The next episode looks very promising from the advert though.

Edited by Gareth_Glasgow

A far better episode than last week, despite the overuse of Methadone Mick. The way they use the big fat woman Peggy is how to use a minor character. Now and again, but not every episode, only coming to the forefront now and again.

Wonder if they're starting to run out of ideas for Jack and Victor. Methadone Mick is like when Itchy and Scratchy introduced Poochy to spice up the storyline.

I'm looking forward to Mick returning to his home planet.

If you're not enjoying it why not stop watching? If I hadn't got any joy from 5 episodes of a series, I wouldn't be continuing to watch. Even if the show had history of being good. I did it with Robot Wars. Loved it the first time around but thought the new version was fucking shite so I stopped watching and never ventured back onto the topic.

If you're not enjoying it why not stop watching? If I hadn't got any joy from 5 episodes of a series, I wouldn't be continuing to watch. Even if the show had history of being good. I did it with Robot Wars. Loved it the first time around but thought the new version was fucking shite so I stopped watching and never ventured back onto the topic.

Well we keep getting told on here how it will get better as it goes on. Next weeks one must be an absolute belter because it certainly hasn't been anything special so far