P&B beans on toast etiquette.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Must be Heinz beans (the normal ones, not the reduced sugar rubbish!) with 2 slices of medium white bread toasted with butter. I add a wee dash of vinegar to the beans whilst they are on the hob, or alternatively Woucester sauce.

Must be Heinz beans (the normal ones, not the reduced sugar rubbish!) with 2 slices of medium white bread toasted with butter. I add a wee dash of vinegar to the beans whilst they are on the hob, or alternatively Woucester sauce.

You were doing so well.  Vinegar Vinegar Vinegar

To be fair, I poured scorn on the suggestion when my brother in law told me but it actually works, just a drop is needed it heightens the flavour of the sauce.

Don't tell Kinky that Heinz Baked Beans actually contains vinegar in the ingredients.

Your mothers talking out of her arse.

Two slices of toasted white loaf, thinly buttered. Beans.

Acceptable toppings are cheese, chilli flakes or some kind of hot sauce.

Skidmarks knows the score.

According to a recent post, 3 slices of toast is the ultimate requirements for beans on toast (if it's full can consumption.

But ladies & gents, what say you?

I go 2 white sliced bread toasted, must be a toasty loaf. I then spread with a dairy-free spread & pour the boiling beans (must be pan boiled not microwaved). Then a squirty squirl of HP broon sauce. Always leave a wee bit of toast for the final mop up.

Grimbo

Are you no on the caviar and toast with your charity scams these days?

Some days I read Pie & Bovril and despair for the future. Are you seriously telling me that NONE of you have figured out that Heinz Salad Cream on baked beans is the epitome of culinary perfection.

I have to wonder if some of you laddies even know what it's like to come home steaming.

Are you no on the caviar and toast with your charity scams these days?

Funnily enough it's 1 year to the day since the fire.

So yes tonight it's caviar & chips for tea.

Bon appetite

Grimbo

Some days I read Pie & Bovril and despair for the future. Are you seriously telling me that NONE of you have figured out that Heinz Salad Cream on baked beans is the epitome of culinary perfection.

*BEAST ALERT BEAST ALERT*

I have to wonder if some of you laddies even know what it's like to come home steaming.

You usually come across as quite a sane and normal individual, not on this occasion however.

You usually come across as quite a sane and normal individual, not on this occasion however.

I'm just going to pretend the last 5 words in that sentence didn't happen. I'll carry the rest of the sentiment with me to my grave.

Archived