P&B beans on toast etiquette.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beans on toast should be eaten in very very rare circumstances. The one which springs to mind is if you've been to a restaurant and had a heavy meal at lunch time then "BoT" makes a decent light evening meal.

3 toasts, heavily buttered and cut in half, one tin of heinz beans cooked on the hob not the microwave. Any other condiments are for beasts.

See all the folk on here saying 'it must be Heinz'? You're wrong.

Branston baked beans are the way to go. Non-believers, take the leap of faith - you can thank me later.

Correct. Three for a quid in Iceland too 8)

You can stick yer leerdamer though :P

Beans on toast should be eaten in very very rare circumstances. The one which springs to mind is if you've been to a restaurant and had a heavy meal at lunch time then "BoT" makes a decent light evening meal.

3 toasts, heavily buttered and cut in half, one tin of heinz beans cooked on the hob not the microwave. Any other condiments are for beasts.

This is a good shout.

If you're having b.o.t every week or even every fortnight then you should enrol in the local college/educational establishment and gradually work your way out of tinkyness.

But every now and then it is the food if the gods - and reminds you of your inner child/tink.

Brown bread though? Only if there's nae white left.

Beans in the UK are fucking shite, made only slightly more palatable by the aforementioned addition of vinegar.

The mother-in-law just brought us over some of these bad boys; it's like the different between sirloin steak and the scrapings off the abattoir floor.

product-landing-hero-baked_0-2.png

Is that Brown Sugar Baked Beans, BFTD?

Time to lose a few pounds mate.

Isn't brown sugar supposed to be healthier than all the white sugar in beans normally?

(I've got a diet planned for right after the fatal heart attack, BTW. The fat literally falls off, so I'm told)

But then he can't call himself big and fat.

I'd still be big, either way.

Edit: wait, you think I'm actually tabby?   :lol:

See all the folk on here saying 'it must be Heinz'? You're wrong.

Branston baked beans are the way to go. Non-believers, take the leap of faith - you can thank me later.

You notice that it's the religious fuckwits that always spout the most pish. 'Non-believers', 'leap of faith'. This sort of talk doesn't excuse religious persecution but it certainly explains it.

Oh, and

1. 3 bits of toast

2. butter

3. leerdammer cheese slice on each bit of toast

4. Beans

5. Brown sauce

It just works.

1. Toast - quantity depending upon how hungry you are.

2. Heinz beans - sufficient for toast.

End of.

I'm a squat anorexic called Tabitha. Dave's just my favourite TV channel.

I'm anorexic as well, and I've got amnesia. So I always forget to be sick.

You notice that it's the religious fuckwits that always spout the most pish. 'Non-believers', 'leap of faith'. This sort of talk doesn't excuse religious persecution but it certainly explains it.

1. Toast - quantity depending upon how hungry you are.

2. Heinz beans - sufficient for toast.

End of.

Calm, my child. I mean you no harm. It is the Lords day, after all.

What's the take on the use of the crust/heel/jacket with the beans?

I prefer one but obviously this can only happen twice per loaf & that's only if the rest of your household don't want it?

Grimbo

Archived