CLYDE FC season 16/17 Thread

So because some of us aren't happy about the Beeb being manipulated and curious as to the identity of a "Clyde fan" it's suddenly our main concern?

Get a grip.

And would you like to pass on your source for next years playing budget being allegedly shot to bits?

If these two guys can manipulate a national tv company then get them on board could see clyde games being beamed live every week with a nice big fee [emoji23]

So who manipulated the front page of the national newspapers ?

So you know the face of every clyde fan ? With that talent I would take it on Britain's got talent" the memory man" [emoji23]

And No

Think we need to concentrate on the team rather than conspiracy theories straight from the cold war

If the club statement is genuine

My opinion we start DWG on Saturday and the every game from now till the end of the season

8 minutes ago, cfcuk said:

So you know the face of every clyde fan ? With that talent I would take it on Britain's got talent" the memory man" emoji23.png

Think we need to concentrate on the team rather than conspiracy theories straight from the cold war

My opinion we start DWG on Saturday and the every game from now till the end of the season

Where did I say I knew the face of every Clyde fan?:unsure2:

And for the last two lines - something we can agree on.

To be honest, I don't really have to concentrate on the team at all. It makes no difference to the teams performance. That's for the both managers to do.

I'm just curious why these people turned up on the TV news to criticise Clyde, two of which seem to want to replace board members with themselves. Others are suggesting that George Lennox maybe hasn't been seen on match days.
It seems to me that these are legitimate points to make.

Livi Clyde I think we may be referring to me.Of course I cannot name every Clyde fan.But I can recognise most that go to Broadwood.

on a completely separate note the new Chairman comes over very well in his interview on the home site.I was impressed re his comments on Goodwillie.

11 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Has he got any money? If not, I'm struggling to see how we afford a new ground in the East End of Glasgow regardless of whether we are in League Two or playing in the Lowland League.

Amalgamate with Vale of Clyde and get the to write the first two words really wee on any shirts or signage.

Option to stay in 5year. Found the guy refreshing,Others will always find a negativity in everything and anything club does on/off park.

Tbf sort of agree but must f**k off the Cumbernauld based fans?

Would be a better away day anyway. Get yourselves some terracing when you move too.

12 hours ago, GYSPY ARMY said:

Disappoint's me on certain things. Wants to keep the cic ffs.

I'll be honest, I don't take much interest in this sort of thing. Can anyone explain what the problem with a CIC is? I always assumed the problem is the people operating the structure, combined with the lack of engagement by the support caused by the infighting and division we're famous for?