CLYDE FC season 16/17 Thread

Having a Wee read around the leagues on BBC online , Hamilton have signed another keeper to challenge loanee from norwich leaving Alan Martin 3rd choice and surely he wouldnt want to sit about for another season if funds were made available, Such a waste of a talent not playing and BF was quoted at most recent meeting that the player wasnt always playing Accies 20s when he went along, Now potential 3rd or even 4th choice..[emoji845]

5 minutes ago, shawfield shed boy said:

Having a Wee read around the leagues on BBC online , Hamilton have signed another keeper to challenge loanee from norwich leaving Alan Martin 3rd choice and surely he wouldnt want to sit about for another season if funds were made available, Such a waste of a talent not playing and BF was quoted at most recent meeting that the player wasnt always playing Accies 20s when he went along, Now potential 3rd or even 4th choice..emoji845.png

Can't see him moving back down to us sadly. He'll get a Championship club no bother at all.

Can't see him moving back down to us sadly. He'll get a Championship club no bother at all.

True but just living in hope lot o clubs may already have their squads complete and no funds left or have the need for another keeper, Were likely in same boat re funds unless club can come up with a player sponsor, Having Martin as No1 as good as 20goal seaaon striker(No offence to Gibson who is improving)

Barry also said he was disappointed with his attitude when talking about trying to get him back.  As much as many want it to happen, I highly doubt it ever will.  He was far from impressed by the way he talked about the situation.  

True but just living in hope lot o clubs may already have their squads complete and no funds left or have the need for another keeper, Were likely in same boat re funds unless club can come up with a player sponsor, Having Martin as No1 as good as 20goal seaaon striker(No offence to Gibson who is improving)

Would be great to have him back but I'm not sure if money did become available BF would use it in a goalie
I would like another centre half in the squad or striker

Agree Gibson has improved but for me still an accident waiting to happen hope he proves me wrong

First read im like WTF obv due to the intial headline, some natural premature Euphoria & probably only skimming over article looking for what i wanted to read due to silence,Frustration and from a personal point o view not liking broadwood(400/500 in a 8k stadium simply horrible regardless of its build)

Anyway , Second read Fine to me...

Just seems like some arsehole got an exclusive and the club want to show the hand first. As much as we, Clyde fans, want to know every step of this process, the club are tied with confidential matters which everyone has to respect. Apart from this p***k it seems. 

What's difficult to understand.Lessons have been learned from the East Kilbride and it appears the Board are working hard to ensure our Club has a progressive future-let's hope this article doesn't hamper things.

Think you missed out lessons re

East Kilbride thistle
Return to shawfield
Relocation to shettleston :)

Think you missed out lessons re

East Kilbride thistle
Return to shawfield
Relocation to shettleston [emoji4]

Entitled to your opinion but if club never felt any o these moves were 100% correct im with them as im certain they would be a Q waiting to give them dogs abuse per if move went ahead and failed...

Im gettim frustrated as much as the next person but i.d rather it went this way i suppose rather than just jump and regret later.

Each to their own

Just seems like some arsehole got an exclusive and the club want to show the hand first. As much as we, Clyde fans, want to know every step of this process, the club are tied with confidential matters which everyone has to respect. Apart from this p***k it seems. 

Good post. Good old media , When do they ever give a flying about us. Suprised their isnt a OF youth cup final or 3rd goalkeeper kit or for them to get worked up about and knickers wet....!!