Celtic Summer Activity thread

Wait, why are people taking photos of away fans?

And why is there a website dedicated to this?

Ask Deeman. Apparently he knows the guy who runs the page.

Although I'd imagine it'd be because for many football fans who like their stats & stuff like that, it's just another part of that.

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ah, the usual scummy OF response to teams people support. Nothing less expected from a bigot.

^^^ OF fan summed up in a sentence

Superb hypocrisy here lads. Given the constant attacks on people because they support Celtic, this really is beautiful :lol:

Superb hypocrisy here lads. Given the constant attacks on people because they support Celtic, this really is beautiful :lol:

I would say something similar to anyone who put someone down simply for supporting their local team. Surprisingly it doesn't seem to happen much outside of fans of 2 teams.

I haven't actually ever gone against someone because they support Celtic. There's a few on here I don't mind. You however are a bigot, a fantasist and a total arsehole.

Superb. I often see myself getting called a bigot. Never understood why though. Please give me some examples. I don't mind you disagreeing with my views but explain the bigoted reasoning?

I would say something similar to anyone who put someone down simply for supporting their local team. Surprisingly it doesn't seem to happen much outside of fans of 2 teams.

It goes on all the time.

At least you are accepting that you're a fantasist and a total arsehole though.

Is that your perception on it love?

That's his opinion. Already made it clear I don't have to agree with his opinion but hey, no skin off my nose what he thinks of me.

1 hour ago, Davie Bhoy said:

The most precious statement ever.  Mhan up, Davie.

The 6 pages of mocking on The Dees' thread about them selling Hemmings for the price of a couple of pints and a packet of Golden Virginia shows you're being a paranoid princess.

1 hour ago, TheCelt67 said:

Sorry lads, hate to get of topic here :rolleyes: but apparently we're close to the signing of Bamford on a year long loan deal.  

You'll get accused of Bamming up the thread 67. :rolleyes:

The most precious statement ever.  Mhan up, Davie.

The 6 pages of mocking on The Dees' thread about them selling Hemmings for the price of a couple of pints and a packet of Golden Virginia shows you're being a paranoid princess.

Don't often wander into other teams threads :lol:

Sorry lads, hate to get of topic here :rolleyes: but apparently we're close to the signing of Bamford on a year long loan deal.  

Been going on for a few days that one. Wonder what's keeping them if it is indeed true. Once again we seem to be taking far too long to conclude our transfer business. Think they're too interested in who they can ship out just now to free up space & wages.

Just now, Davie Bhoy said:

Been going on for a few days that one. Wonder what's keeping them if it is indeed true. Once again we seem to be taking far too long to conclude our transfer business. Think they're too interested in who they can ship out just now to free up space & wages.

To be fair, we need to downsize the size of the squad and get rid of the deadwood.  Whilst I don't want to see anything too drastic, we certainly could be doing with a clear out, especially if Rodgers is going to be bringing in his own players.

To be fair, we need to downsize the size of the squad and get rid of the deadwood.  Whilst I don't want to see anything too drastic, we certainly could be doing with a clear out, especially if Rodgers is going to be bringing in his own players.

Oh I totally agree mate but I would like to see players brought in regardless of having to ship others out. We've already got a quite a few out the door but because the squad was so bloated we can still get rid of another 4-5. Thankfully it's something Rodgers has been quick to do.

I don't want it to be a case of gambling with our CL future though.

Archived