Celtic Summer Activity thread

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Erm, no you weren't. You were uploading photos of away fans at Celtic Park. I told you you'd stole it from 'Scottish Away Days' and you said you were PM'd by them and they were, in fact, using your photos. 

I asked if you knew Paul (who runs the page) and you started stuttering and slavering. 

Youve now had a wee bitch fit that someone is doing exactly what you were doing (except you made up some massive lie about it when you done it). 

You're a fucking walloper.

Then obviously we have our wires crossed. I did actually submit those pics and no I don't personally know Paul. I submitted one or two pics for him & then I'd get a message from Paul or someone at the page asking if I was going to be at games at Celtic Park & if I would mind submitting pics.

So from that POV....GIRUY.

The most disturbing thing about this is daviebhoy thinking any photo posted on the Internet is a meme

I hope when I'm nearly 40 I can dingy my kids so I can send pictures of away fans to a Facebook page :1eye

:lol: Yer still upset by the Hoops popping yer balloon I see.

Don't you worry about dingying yer kids in the future. You need to get yer Nat King before you come to that bridge.

49 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Wait, why are people taking photos of away fans?

And why is there a website dedicated to this?

So Rangers and Celtic fans can laugh at how shite away supports are, it seems.

9 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

If only it were the bigot brothers who got involved in such petty shite. You only need to look as far as this forum to see its not the case.

I was on about that particular Facebook page.

Archived