Celtic Summer Activity thread

4 hours ago, StandFree03 said:

The new season resolution is going well :lol:

What an absolute thicko. No wonder you disappeared after your cringeworthy "legal action" episode.

what's all this then?

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Deeboy said:

Two alias talking to one another. What a time to be alive.

What a sad sack if that makes you feel alive, if any of the mods want to check for the deluded i will pay £1000 to the RST if i have ever used an alias. fkn lol

Looks like shane duffy will be the next signing if rumours this afternoon are true.

You seem quite an angry man, Wullie. It's exceptionally easy to hide your IP address. 

Please choose from the list to whittle down the possibilities. 

I'm from Australia.

I live in Goa with my coloured wife.

I was born in Southern Ireland.

I live in Canada. 

I save photos of minors to my mobile. 

Thanks for your help in this matter. 

Could someone do me a favour and explain to Standfree the part about "from here onward" which blows his daft post apart....& only serves to make him look like a thicko himself.

Many thanks

Still talks of Scott Sinclair, Shane Duffy, Kolo Toure, & Chris Gunter being linked there is also talk of Jerry St Juste a 19 year old dutch defender from Heerenveen coming to CP.

Stefan Johansen wassupposed to be off to Galatasary for 2 million euros this week although he just picked up an ankle injury and is out for 3 weeks & Biton is still linked with a move away to spain with the rumour Celtic are looking for around £8 million.

Hopefully there is another striker to come in maybe a big name if we can get to group stages of the champions league.

As for casnova :lol: and the slagger of the disabled they are distraught knowing Celtic are miles ahead of any other team in Scotland and will piss 10 in a row :lol:

Rogers looking to go back in with a £3 million offer for Sinclair but Villa looking for a bit closer to £5 million. I can see him arriving at Celtic Park sooner rather than later. 

Shane Duffy linked with Swansea City now so that one seems unlikely. 

Still talks of Scott Sinclair, Shane Duffy, Kolo Toure, & Chris Gunter being linked there is also talk of Jerry St Juste a 19 year old dutch defender from Heerenveen coming to CP.

Stefan Johansen wassupposed to be off to Galatasary for 2 million euros this week although he just picked up an ankle injury and is out for 3 weeks & Biton is still linked with a move away to spain with the rumour Celtic are looking for around £8 million.

Hopefully there is another striker to come in maybe a big name if we can get to group stages of the champions league.

As for casnova :lol: and the slagger of the disabled they are distraught knowing Celtic are miles ahead of any other team in Scotland and will piss 10 in a row :lol:

St Juste would be a very good signing.

9 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

Shane Duffy linked with Swansea City now so that one seems unlikely. 

Hope you're right about Sinclair, think he's brilliant. If Rodgers could get him firing like he did at Swansea he'd run riot up here. 

Hopefully Duffy signs for Swansea soon, he's fucking awful. Our fans would be going apeshit about signing him if he was any other nationality. 

When Grant Hanley is your CB partner, and he's the star in the pair. You know something's wrong. 

Could be a busy few days with Brenda on the transfer market buying all the Lincoln Red Imps players and still managing to get pumped out of Europe by some hairdressers and unemployed part timers.

Desperately need a tried and tested centre half to partner Sviatchenko. Either that or bring through one of the younger players to play. They certainly cant be any worse than what we have available currently.

Wouldn't mind if all three of Johansen, Brown & Biton were all sold on. I'm sure there was a £6m bid for Biton rejected? Would've bit their hand off.

A new right back is needed too I think. Lustig's legs have gone a bit and it would now seem he's made of chocolate and whilst I like Fisher I don't think him and Janko are the answer.

Must say i'm quite worried about the prospect of Griffiths being shunted out right in favour of Dembele, you don't take your most in form striker and change his position. You just don't.

3 hours ago, tree house tam said:

You know it's bad when Nadir comes on in a competitive game and really stands out. Regarding Efe, what do the coaches see that every other c**t doesn't ?

Football manager stats before actually watching the fukwit actually playing in a game, hopefully Brenda has seen enough from Effing Fuking Ambrose to know the cnut is a complete liability.

Archived