Celtic Summer Activity thread

23 hours ago, tree house tam said:

You know it's bad when Nadir comes on in a competitive game and really stands out. Regarding Efe, what do the coaches see that every other c**t doesn't ?

Aye Ciftci done not too bad considering it was Ciftci. To be fair, Ambrose only really got a game because of injuries. But before that? No idea.

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Flanagan would be an excellent signing for Celtic. A loan move would maybe be a good option for him to get some game time considering the amount of football he has missed over the past couple of years

Feel a bit sorry for Fisher tbh, although he was well warned about returning to Celtic. Shame to see talented youngsters still being completely ignored and left to rot.

56 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Feel a bit sorry for Fisher tbh, although he was well warned about returning to Celtic. Shame to see talented youngsters still being completely ignored and left to rot.

Was worth going back to Celtic to try and take his chance, nothing gained and all that. Personally I think he'd get seriously found out if Celtic miraculously made the Champions League or Europa group stages......but then again so would 3/4 of that side.

Was worth going back to Celtic to try and take his chance, nothing gained and all that. Personally I think he'd get seriously found out if Celtic miraculously made the Champions League or Europa group stages......but then again so would 3/4 of that side.

He might, but then he never put a foot wrong when he played and he was part of the defence who broke the clean sheet record a few seasons back. Should be given a chance to see if he can make it or not at that level. I don't think he will but I hope he does.

5 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Maybe his showing in the Wolfsburg game gave Brenda something to think about and he might get his chance to shine.

Celtic to put a bid in for Shane Duffy at some point soon and Barney Rubble is on the way out, the boy is quick but like McGeady has only a few tricks up his sleeve and easily read.

In terms of signings, there is something that is outwith Rodgers control behind the scenes. Kolo. . . Is he really the answer to our defence at present? Midfield, as old as he might be, Kevin Nolan, he is available on free transfer, great midfielder who could allow Brown to move up the field like the player he was at Hibs.

Kolo was very good for Liverpool; never first choice but a reliable backup. The team's best player in the Europa final. Should be a good addition but he won't always be fit.

Aw nutz, Kolo and Efe on both both sides of the defence in Europe posted missing in action. :bairn

I will wait until Kolo has a game first before complaining, greeting or happy and over come with joy with his signing.

Archived