Celtic Summer Activity thread

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did like the look of simunovic (don't think that's how to spell it) seemed a solid player but I think he could be another Boerrigter

Simunovic did look like a solid signing but he's yet another we played with an injury, just like we did with Broony. Hopefully with proper rest he can show his full worth alongside Sviatchenko.

Boyata can do one. He's worse than Efe by some distance. No idea why Belgium capped him recently.

Especially baffling when you consider the fact that he is Dutch.

:lol: should've checked my predictive text. Kinda shows how often I slated the two numpties. Thankfully Boerrigter did do one....along with a golden handshake.

Celtic have completed a deal for young Dunfermline striker PJ Crossan, they have also loaned out winger Paul McMullan to the Pars

That's more 'one for the future' as opposed to the here & now.

That's more 'one for the future' as opposed to the here & now.

Thanks for pointing that out. I thought he may have played ahead of Griffiths as well.

A new season, the same old tiresome bullshit from Standfree.

Why not make a new seasons resolution and try to discuss football without acting like a twat and a daft wee boy. You never know, you might enjoy it.

Is your attempt at backtracking? Are you not getting your legal team to take action against me now?

No, it's my attempt at trying to get you to stop being so pathetic. I accept it won't be easy but I'm optimistic there is actually some football chat in there as opposed to someone who just trolls.

3 hours ago, StandFree03 said:

^^^ furiously back-pedalling 

Like the time you slagged off the disabled and then claimed it was someone else who posted it on your login before quickly trying to cover it up ?

There will be more players coming and more to go it's time to go for 6 in a row and let the diddys fight for 2nd place.

Like the time you slagged off the disabled and then claimed it was someone else who posted it on your login before quickly trying to cover it up ?

There will be more players coming and more to go it's time to go for 6 in a row and let the diddys fight for 2nd place.

Wouldn't even bother with him mate. Gets boring reading his same old pedantic pish. My new seasons resolution is to ignore him unless he actually starts talking about football, here onward.

On 5 July 2016 at 11:42 AM, Clonmel Bhoy said:
On 5 July 2016 at 11:00 AM, StandFree03 said:

Is your attempt at backtracking? Are you not getting your legal team to take action against me now?

Never mind his legal team, he will send up the young team to take action against you. Ya fanny.

The cringe is strong in this one 

Archived