Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

That’s the type of video I hate, the ball falls to Maguire and you are just about to see him take a strike then the camera cuts away to another view and while you are getting your bearings the ball hits the net.  You don’t get to see the full move. 
Yeah, very similar to the editing of Van Veen's goal after McGinn plays him through. Just show the goal!

4 hours ago, Archie McSquackle said:
5 hours ago, ropy said:
That’s the type of video I hate, the ball falls to Maguire and you are just about to see him take a strike then the camera cuts away to another view and while you are getting your bearings the ball hits the net.  You don’t get to see the full move. 

Yeah, very similar to the editing of Van Veen's goal after McGinn plays him through. Just show the goal!

Someone needs to tell the media team it's Barry McGuire, not a F1 car with an open bonnet.

Edited by Kapowzer

13 hours ago, Mr. Brightside said:

Initially I was thinking "great 5-1 against some amateur team" but on further inspection it seems they are in the Austrian second division, which seems like a decent result if nothing to get too worked up about.

I thought the same, that it was some random local junior team. Especially given there wasn't much said about the match beforehand. I know it's "only" pre-season and you can take everything that happens in pre-season with a pinch of salt but they finished 9th in the Austrian second League so in the good old fashioned supporter way, I'll take it as a start to blow out of proportion only to get beat 3-0 by Partick in the next game and for our season to be declared over before it's even had a chance to start properly 😅😂

It's good to be back!

14 hours ago, AdamMFC said:

I thought the same, that it was some random local junior team. Especially given there wasn't much said about the match beforehand. I know it's "only" pre-season and you can take everything that happens in pre-season with a pinch of salt but they finished 9th in the Austrian second League so in the good old fashioned supporter way, I'll take it as a start to blow out of proportion only to get beat 3-0 by Partick in the next game and for our season to be declared over before it's even had a chance to start properly 😅😂

It's good to be back!

We were a bawhair away from a team 2nd bottom of our 2nd division taking us to penalties a few months back.

Issues accessing this today on a mobile, don’t know it’s it’s the amount of linked videos on page 1910. Do t know if anyone else has issues.

Anyway, my friend forwarded this from Facebook. Apparently it’s a Europa strip. Can’t see it myself as it’s not distinct enough from the away, macron have moved away from the written logo and it’s not on any official outlet. Think someone is at it.

390F8019-5B81-4EFC-B2CF-7C25D82A0A80.thumb.jpeg.9495148a11d3c339cbfeccdfc571946d.jpeg

10 minutes ago, Kapowzer said:

Issues accessing this today on a mobile, don’t know it’s it’s the amount of linked videos on page 1910. Do t know if anyone else has issues.

Anyway, my friend forwarded this from Facebook. Apparently it’s a Europa strip. Can’t see it myself as it’s not distinct enough from the away, macron have moved away from the written logo and it’s not on any official outlet. Think someone is at it.

390F8019-5B81-4EFC-B2CF-7C25D82A0A80.thumb.jpeg.9495148a11d3c339cbfeccdfc571946d.jpeg

Yeah, most likely fake. I believe Macron do still use the old logo but only for their discount bargain bin sale tops that they are getting rid of  the likes some very small amateur clubs or 5-a-sides teams might buy.

Speaking about a 3rd kit, I would assume it would be a black one if we did any. Maybe similar to the 05 black and claret sash?

2 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:

Did anyone receive some sort of receipt of their confirmation of interest in away tickets? Normally these automated processes throw out a response to the email provided but I haven't seen anything.

It was just one of those MonkeySurvey links so that doesn't give you a recipt.

Edited by Phillips455

On 10/07/2022 at 00:26, AdamMFC said:

It's good to be back!

Hate to burst anyone's bubble but I noticed that the team we played in Austria lost 6-0 to another team I had not even heard of.  And lost 8-0 to Sparta Prague B team.  Now I don't know if all games were 45 minutes a side etc.  But should we get into QR3 on the Europa Conference league the prospect of facing Sparta Prague A team just got a little more daunting.

I also have had problems accessing this thread on my Ipad last 2 days.  Hopefully just a short term glitch.