Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

4 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

10/11. Won a decent wedge yesterday, unexpectedly, so have £110 on you boys. £100 on Chelsea and £100 on Tottenham.

Zero on the treble, funnily enough!

In hindsight, hahahaha what a set of bets

Edited by ATLIS

I'm seriously in the position that if we refuse to take action after today I'm cancelling my stuff, small gesture but really all I can do. We need to at least fucking try.

Making the wrong decision happens and is forgivable, but sticking your head in the sand and hoping it all goes away isn't. It is clear hammell doesn't have it, and there is no way he turns it around. I'm questioning wether he was any good for the academy either, because he's pretty clueless.

I think losing today was probably for the best in terms of our league position (assuming Hammell goes promptly). It's a fucking scunner looking at the way the cup is unfolding though. If we'd gone through there'd be a 50% chance of drawing Killie, ICT, Ayr, Falkirk or Darvel.

13 minutes ago, Phillips455 said:

Get the Banners out. Make sure they are there before the team bus arrives.

And none of that "Give us a performance" shite. Just "f**k off Stevie".

Still got the ‘Malpas out’ one you quickly unfurled at our 2-3 comeback game years ago? A bit of paint… don’t forget to launch the season tickets onto the field at full time too. Ah, the good old days!

4 minutes ago, rowsdower said:

I'm seriously in the position that if we refuse to take action after today I'm cancelling my stuff, small gesture but really all I can do. We need to at least fucking try.

Making the wrong decision happens and is forgivable, but sticking your head in the sand and hoping it all goes away isn't. It is clear hammell doesn't have it, and there is no way he turns it around. I'm questioning wether he was any good for the academy either, because he's pretty clueless.

After Mark Brown,Liam Kelly is the worst goalie I have seen.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Brightside said:

Why didn't they show passion? We specifically requested it.

At least something has made me laugh today. 

Totally wasted opportunity given the results and probably cost the club several hundred thousand pounds. 

Love my team but will not be back unless they sack Hammell asap 

2 minutes ago, well fan for life said:

Now I understand that we're shit right now but this statement is, demonstrably, nonsense. 

Maybe. But this season he has been garbage apart from a couple of games. 

Every player seems to have gone backwards under Hammell and none more so than Kelly.

9 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

I think losing today was probably for the best in terms of our league position (assuming Hammell goes promptly). It's a fucking scunner looking at the way the cup is unfolding though. If we'd gone through there'd be a 50% chance of drawing Killie, ICT, Ayr, Falkirk or Darvel.

I'll only be annoyed if there's an old firm quarter final and even then...after the pumpings to Celtic the thought if fluking Hampden with a bunch of shite for a day out really isn't what it used to be.