Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

9 hours ago, crazylegsjoe_mfc said:

He's also number 7 on the official site which suggests he'll either be a starter, or that we require stronger #numberpolis governance at the club. @Erik Barmackmissed a trick not having this in his manifesto.

This latter perhaps given MaGuire was 6 last year was he not.

13 minutes ago, well fan for life said:

Now I've caught up on The Thread Inquiry my take on the messages is that a tequila sponsored celebrity wading in or playing the Old Firm at Wembley very much gives this energy:

tumblr_d9dc8c9e98a789fe6f17a896d79e3168_74d04308_400.gif.98d234b35b7bcabfebee75cbdc5704ef.gif

53 minutes ago, well fan for life said:

Now I've caught up on The Thread Inquiry my take on the messages is that a tequila sponsored celebrity wading in or playing the Old Firm at Wembley very much gives this energy:

Is this the thread crossover with the thick of it I've been waiting for?

Who did Erik Barmacks media training? 

Today's social media schedule:

1. Moses wearing clothes.

2. Sam Nicholson drives a car.

3. We need to end fan ownership and have you pay for it because we think you're stupid b*****ds, by J. McMahon and E. Barmack.

4. Dan Casey drinks Powerade.

Just now, DeadStar said:

Benji Siegrist anyone? Mutualling his contract at Celtic I hear.

From what I saw of him at Dundee Utd, I think that would be a great signing. I don't understand how he fell behind Scott Bain in the pecking order at Celtic right enough.

I also wondered if we may go for Jon McLaughlin now he's freed from Rangers - not that I'm an advocate of it.

4 minutes ago, crazylegsjoe_mfc said:

From what I saw of him at Dundee Utd, I think that would be a great signing. I don't understand how he fell behind Scott Bain in the pecking order at Celtic right enough.

I also wondered if we may go for Jon McLaughlin now he's freed from Rangers - not that I'm an advocate of it.

I'm all for it, McLaughlin can get in the sea.

4 minutes ago, crazylegsjoe_mfc said:

If Jon McLaughlin wants another Scotland call up then playing every week and not throwing the ball in the back of the next will pretty much get him that.

10 minutes ago, DeadStar said:

I'm all for it, McLaughlin can get in the sea.

I agree. Although if we ever genuinely were pursuing Joe Lewis, McLaughlin fits the bill of veteran sub who's not played in a few years well.

1 minute ago, crazylegsjoe_mfc said:

I agree. Although if we ever genuinely were pursuing Joe Lewis, McLaughlin fits the bill of veteran sub who's not played in a few years well.

Or, indeed, veteran sub who's not played well in a few years. 

14 minutes ago, Vietnam91 said:

Does Neil Alexander and McLaughlin have any crossover or history? Wiki says no but coaching badges, etc.

Stuff like that forms bonds. Isn't that how Frail got the gig?

I think Hearts released Alexander and replaced him with McLaughlin if that counts...

Siegrist would be an excellent signing, but just can't really see it. If he stays in Scotland, I'd fully expect some of the city clubs to be looking at him. Marshall just retired at Hibs eh?