Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

19 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:

Despite the talk of the two keepers battling it out, I'm hoping the loanee has been earmarked for the position. Seems to have a lot of promise.

Aye, in a way I hope the loanee is better than The Ox. I mean, if The Ox turns out to be good and just wasn't played last season I might have a new grumble to add to my growing list, haha 

2 minutes ago, eliphas said:

Aye, in a way I hope the loanee is better than The Ox. I mean, if The Ox turns out to be good and just wasn't played last season I might have a new grumble to add to my growing list, haha 

Said that today to my old man. I’m kind of hoping The Ox isn’t great, just a wee bit.  Because if he is it will make watching Kelly last year for the full season even more irritating….

Not that I'm getting carried away but all we really need now is to chuck some of the Bair cash at Blackburn to get Georgie Gent back up the road and we're on course for a 3rd place finish and winning the Scottish Cup.

I bet we bring in decent cash for Bair. Sign another few wee players, look like we are setting up really well.

Then vote in the clown with a plan of "make Motherwell global".

46 minutes ago, eliphas said:

Solid history for West Ham loans to Motherwell....

I do jest. Seems as decent prospect and he's big. So that's pretty good.

Aye. What could go wrong?

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

It's not Joe Lewis, Scott Bain, Robby McCrorie...we've taken the mystery box.

I believe in @YassinMoutaouakil's Stevenage pal.

35 minutes ago, camer0n_mcd said:

Not that I'm getting carried away but all we really need now is to chuck some of the Bair cash at Blackburn to get Georgie Gent back up the road and we're on course for a 3rd place finish and winning the Scottish Cup.

I love wee Georgie Gent. Bring him home Ketts. 

45 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

I bet we bring in decent cash for Bair. Sign another few wee players, look like we are setting up really well.

Then vote in the clown with a plan of "make Motherwell global".

While we can't be sure how signings will pan out, I'm really happy with how we've went about things on the recruitment front.

It is funny that this has been our most organized and encouraging close season on the football front in years, with the prospect of making a fair packet from Football alchemy to further improve our stable finances, but some would happily flog the club to a rando for peanuts anyway.

Also 100% aligned on bringing Gent back, let's do it.

Edited by rowsdower

9 minutes ago, Gianfranco said:

Wilson is getting the left wing back slot for this friendly.

Love wee Gent, the same as many others, but hoping this young fella can make the step up this year and we can develop one of our own.