Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

4 minutes ago, ropy said:

Football betting analyst, you have to assume he has lost some pounds.

No, no, no! He'll be a millionaire. He's made a profit every month barring the token one he made a loss.

To be honest in hindsight I'm quite glad we didn't appoint Wright. I already have quite a busy life and I don't really have time for another full time job traipsing about the internet defending Tommy Wright's honour like St Johnstone fans are apparently forced to.

Edited by YassinMoutaouakil

5 hours ago, AmericanFan said:

Is Chapman the worst goalie to ever play in a Premiership match?

It's definitely a performance that's up there with Joel Perreira in the Ranger v Hearts game last season. 

I never thought I would see a worse keeper for us than Samson, Hollis or Neilsen. So fair play to Chapman for showing me never to say never. 

I remember Russell Griffiths throwing a couple in at Firhill a few years back when we lost 3-2 in a midweek game, but Chapman's performance was next level stuff. 

21 minutes ago, Desp said:

I remember Russell Griffiths throwing a couple in at Firhill a few years back when we lost 3-2 in a midweek game, but Chapman's performance was next level stuff. 

The Spittal free kick was straight at him and he practically dived out the way of it. 

Also Maryhill Road was like an ice rink by full time. Absolute death trap.