Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

Guest superward
Just now, Swello said:

Genuinely one of the best 'Well teams ever that one - Ojamma still to be added too.

Aye it was. There was still plenty of loans at the time mind you. I still know more than person who doesn't rate Higdon. Mind blowing.

33 minutes ago, crazylegsjoe_mfc said:

Just read it’s Amy Winehouse’s 10th anniversary today, which means it’s 10 years since we opened the 2011/12 season with a 3-0 win over Inverness - a cracker from Las and a collectors item from Hammell among them.

Randolph; Hateley, Craigan, Hutchinson, Hammell; Humphrey, Lasley, Jennings, Law; Higdon, Murphy.

What we would give for an XI of that quality now!

I was at the cinema seeing Harry Potter, mind checking my phone in disbelief when I got out. 3-0 opening day victories don't come around very often.

Edit- Harry Potter was shite btw. Totally unrealistic.

Edited by YassinMoutaouakil

1 hour ago, 0Neils40yarder said:

I agree with him...just not necessarily the Tait just now but the one a few years ago. Always thought he was comfortably better than this dumpling with all the Scotland caps

That’s the thing though, it’s two different players.

1 hour ago, crazylegsjoe_mfc said:

Just read it’s Amy Winehouse’s 10th anniversary today, which means it’s 10 years since we opened the 2011/12 season with a 3-0 win over Inverness - a cracker from Las and a collectors item from Hammell among them.

Randolph; Hateley, Craigan, Hutchinson, Hammell; Humphrey, Lasley, Jennings, Law; Higdon, Murphy.

What we would give for an XI of that quality now!

Looking at that starting 11 would make you greet!

Among my favourite ever Motherwell teams, along with the ‘93-‘94 one and McGhee’s first season in ‘07-‘08.

Edited by Allroy for Prez

44 minutes ago, Neil86 said:

Juhani ojala then, finnish Centre back. Capped at international level.

(Twitter rumours) ties in with the finnished chat from the other day though. 

He's 32, 6ft 2" with 32 Finnish caps his last was in May this year against Sweden. He's captained them before as well. Last (currently?) seen playing for Vejle BK in the Danish Superligaen.

From 15th July: https://www.bold.dk/fodbold/nyheder/medie-vejles-ojala-proevetraener-i-skotland/

juhani_ojala.jpg?itok=Owdy7Fky

giphy.gif

Edited by capt_oats

20 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

He's 32, 6ft 2" with 32 Finnish caps his last was in May this year against Sweden. He's captained them before as well. Last (currently?) seen playing for Vejle BK in the Danish Superligaen.

From 15th July: https://www.bold.dk/fodbold/nyheder/medie-vejles-ojala-proevetraener-i-skotland/

giphy.gif

He would be popular with the female support.

5 minutes ago, Yorky said:

He would be popular with the female support.

Just the women?

It's been a barren 18 months, I find myself emergency stopping in the car just to get a wee choke off the seatbelt.

Edited by Kapowzer

32 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

giphy.gif

Does he have a look of Richard Tait?

1 hour ago, JamesP_81 said:

Trying to reserve a ticket for myself and my son but not letting me add him to my network as he falls under same customer number and name as my ticket. Any suggestions how to get around this ?

Happened to a mate anaw, he phoned them

I'd still like to stand behind the "not giving a f**k if two guys go out to take the corners". I think the deliveries from them have been pretty decent.

Edited by Busta Nut