Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

1 minute ago, Gianfranco said:

A random question away from our new Algerian superstar.

Can anyone remember who it was Bob Malcolm scored against with his baws? I can’t find anything about it on the internet.

You just woke up and this was in your head?

You just woke up and this was in your head?

He definitely scored against someone with his baws. The ball just hit him there from a corner and it went in.

ETA it was a conversation at work as someone thought the Algerian boys name sounds a bit like feel-goolies.

15 minutes ago, Gianfranco said:

Can anyone remember who it was Bob Malcolm scored against with his baws? I can’t find anything about it on the internet.

St Mirren? I was definitely there, but can't remember how he scored. Think his other goal was a long range or a free kick.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/7636873.stm

2 hours ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Actually burst out laughing when Feghouli scored. I love big Soufiane already

Best transfer shout for ages - fully expect that in a few years he'll be referenced with Ole Gunner Solksjaer and Jari Litmanen as a player we were *definitely* going to sign.

54 minutes ago, Gianfranco said:

Definitely happened - but in my mind it was against Inverness but that might be utter bollocks. 

His performance in the 2nd leg against Nancy (as well as his quality autographs) means that I can only remember him with massive fucking loathing. 

2 minutes ago, Swello said:

Definitely happened - but in my mind it was against Inverness but that might be utter bollocks. 

His performance in the 2nd leg against Nancy (as well as his quality autographs) means that I can only remember him with massive fucking loathing. 

I only remember him for stamping of Said Chiba's head.

Bob Malcolm a truly loathsome c**t of a man.

20 minutes ago, Swello said:

Ha Nancy, I sat a couple of rows behind Graeme Smith at the Stenhousemuir v Dundee United B this week and relayed stories to those around of him getting booked for squirting water at the ball before saving a penalty. Happy days.  Turned out there was a Craigneuk semi lapsed ‘Well fan in the seat in front of me.

26 minutes ago, ropy said:

Ha Nancy, I sat a couple of rows behind Graeme Smith at the Stenhousemuir v Dundee United B this week and relayed stories to those around of him getting booked for squirting water at the ball before saving a penalty. Happy days.  Turned out there was a Craigneuk semi lapsed ‘Well fan in the seat in front of me.

That penalty save was one of the very few decent jumps we've had in our many European "campaigns". I read a paper on the train back to paris the next day (l'equipe possibly) that said something like "if the scots celebrate like that for a missed penalty, it's a pity they didn't score"

5 hours ago, thisGRAEME said:

I've not had this much fun with a transfer since we signed big Esteban.

And then he did actually sign, so here we fuckin GO lads.

Ha !! I made a comparison to Hammerfist on the Livi thread last night. There's a guy turned up there making wild claims about obscure foreign players who are going to be superstars and make your club £££'s. Obviously has a bit of insider info but also has some wild takes. Love the lol's that sort of shit brings !!

Did Casagolda score a goal from the half way line or something like that during a trial bounce game?

I can’t mind that but I remember him taking part in some sort of trialist vs trialist game and looking average, there was some guy, I want to say Moroccan or Algerian who was head and shoulders above but think the bold Stephen who was signed.

Glad to have O’hara back. He’s no world beater but is a useful player who’ll give us a few options to rotate the midfield. I imagine GA wouldn’t have had Donnelly playing as much as he has so far for example.