Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

It'd probably have been less annoying if he had just been past it and shite tbh. When he did get on the park I don't think looked as if he'd lost much in terms of ability since he left, Tynecastle in particular he and KVV really complimented each other. Really just a massive shame.

13 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

It'd probably have been less annoying if he had just been past it and shite tbh. When he did get on the park I don't think looked as if he'd lost much in terms of ability since he left, Tynecastle in particular he and KVV really complimented each other. Really just a massive shame.

Aye - at Tynecastle and Perth when he was running about causing chaos you could see that he still has an edge - but he's not physically up to his type of game now and he's not the kind of guy who is any use at 60%. 

2 hours ago, Swami said:

The most frustrating thing about Moult coming back was that in the very short periods that he was on the park, I honestly thought he still looked pretty good. He took up all the right positions and obviously still had all the right instincts, it’s just that his legs are held together by cobwebs and witchcraft. Proper shame, really. 

Gave me the minor fear when he came on against us. Genuine shame if he's bust nowadays.

They didn't hang around taking Moult off the First Team squad list on the official eh?

As it stands:

GK: Kelly, Oxborough, Connelly
DF: O'Donnell, Lamie, Johansen, McGinn, Blaney, Johnston, Penney
MF: Maguire, Spittal, Slattery, Cornelius, Tierney, Goss
FW: Van Veen, McKinstry, Morris, Shields

Injured: Carroll, Mugabi, McGinley, Efford

We almost certainly need more than "a couple" lads: Aarons replacement, Moult replacement, Mugabi cover given he was cutting about on crutches in his December IG dump...?

Genuinely quite curious as to who we've got in mind as a replacement for Moult. Like, someone who's not injured would be a good start but in terms of profile etc.

Edited by capt_oats

46 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

They didn't hang around taking Moult off the First Team squad list on the official eh?

As it stands:

GK: Kelly, Oxborough, Connelly
DF: O'Donnell, Lamie, Johansen, McGinn, Blaney, Johnston, Penney
MF: Maguire, Spittal, Slattery, Cornelius, Tierney, Goss
FW: Van Veen, McKinstry, Morris, Shields

Injured: Carroll, Mugabi, McGinley, Efford

We almost certainly need more than "a couple" lads: Aarons replacement, Moult replacement, Mugabi cover given he was cutting about on crutches in his December IG dump...?

Genuinely quite curious as to who we've got in mind as a replacement for Moult. Like, someone who's not injured would be a good start but in terms of profile etc.

What is the script with McGinley ? He appeared in training photos earlier this season if I am not mistaken.

Genuinely up there with life’s mysteries like the Marie Celeste and Shergar………

Dont get me wrong there is not a hankering for him to get game time. Just no idea what the score is 🤔

36 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

I don't think I could be less enthusiastic about the fitba this year.

Being a bit shite and in the lower reaches of the table is hardly a new thing or a surprise to any of us, but even in the shite, relegation threatened teams of the past there's usually been some form of bond with the support and inspiration to stick with it, whether buoyed by seasoned  'Well Men who 'get it' or some emerging talent from the youth ranks.

This side is just utterly bereft of identity or personality and there's just no team/fan connection imo, and the apathy among the support is very apparent.

My can't be arsedness is completely fitba related. I have enjoyed and will continue to enjoy my days at the fitba. but the stuff on the park fails to bother me just now and I am even less interested in the background stuff.

2 hours ago, welldaft said:

What is the script with McGinley ? He appeared in training photos earlier this season if I am not mistaken.

Genuinely up there with life’s mysteries like the Marie Celeste and Shergar………

Dont get me wrong there is not a hankering for him to get game time. Just no idea what the score is 🤔

Knee

1 hour ago, Busta Nut said:

My can't be arsedness is completely fitba related. I have enjoyed and will continue to enjoy my days at the fitba. but the stuff on the park fails to bother me just now and I am even less interested in the background stuff.

Cmon you miserable b*****ds.

A new dawn is just around the corner.

I am assuming you won’t want tickets for our European games next season then ?

Since when was Motherwell FC being entirely average a new thing. 

6th most successful league side of all time. Start paying some respect please 😛