Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

See here's the thing, if he was emptied before now (and I genuinely think burst pipes in mid December have aided him) we'd have had a new manager bounce and the potential extra money of a next round 2 rounds with the number of Championship teams progressing which would have covered his payoff. Now we're lumbered with him in early February all we have to look forward to is the race for 10th.

Just now, Phillips455 said:

I honestly doubt they will sack him right now. He should have been sacked at the beginning of Janauary. Far too late and it won't make a difference. These players while potentially good individuals, provide a overall negative somehow.

It may come down to whichever one of us empties their manager first. And that won't be us

1 minute ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

It may come down to whichever one of us empties their manager first. And that won't be us

What's also difficult is we would need yo sack most of the backroom staff, assistant etc as well. They are all part of the problem and no one would want to step in our shoes...

...except Neil lennon possibly *Shivers in fear*

On a positive note Raith TV is really good. Their presentation of the game beats most premier league teams, and blows us out the water. I came from that game not hating them, so that says a lot. I hope they win the cup. 

It's a months subscription, I'm going to watch more of their games.

1 minute ago, well fan for life said:

I've had a smashing day. Went to that Mesa in Dennistoun for scran. 

The BBC described us as hapless at half time, but by full time we'd graduated to dismal. 

My mate went to the game, text him at the second goal and he said he was already in the pub. Normally that would annoy me but tbh I don't blame him, that team dont deserve backing. 

2 minutes ago, rowsdower said:

On a positive note Raith TV is really good. Their presentation of the game beats most premier league teams, and blows us out the water. I came from that game not hating them, so that says a lot. I hope they win the cup. 

Actually thought exactly the same thing. The wee fixed cameras around the ground and half time quiz were my highlights today's.

Just now, Yoshi-91 said:

My mate went to the game, text him at the second goal and he said he was already in the pub. Normally that would annoy me but tbh I don't blame him, that team dont deserve backing. 

I opted against going on a full day out today because parting with north of £100 for a day out watching these spineless c***s is not something I would consider. 

3 minutes ago, rowsdower said:

I thought the same, especially their transition to replays etc. I suspect its done with nothing more than OBS but it looks far better than what we offer.

Someone on here scoffed at me when Raith were on the telly the other month and I said they’d beat us.

That was fairly comfortable for them. 

I wish the stand didn’t empty at the 3rd goal as the abuse deserved to be so much louder than it was. 

We’ve signed some amount of laughable shite in the window there by the way. 

Absolute bin fire of a club.

On the train heading back.

Hammell should have walked or been sacked after the St Johnstone game. This is 100% on the Board.

Danzaki is fucking useless and is picked ahead of McKinstry.

ODonnell is fuckin useless and picked ahead of well anyone.

3 subs at HT tells you again he got it wrong. Completely out of his depth which is a shame.

We had a spurt up until we scored our goal but after that we reverted to type. Meek and weak and aimless. The players just don’t seem to care. That is on them as well as the Manager. 

The turning point was their 2nd goal. Captain Blunder again showing why he is an utter imposter this season. Yea he was nudged but own the situations 

As low as I have felt being a Motherwell fan and I am 56. 

I suspect there will be circa 2000 home fans for the midweek game.