Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

7 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

geez a graph

bair.thumb.png.dfa282f53675d7e12edb6815c8fa8c3d.png

Aerial stuff only looks so good because WyScouts weird way of claiming a "duel" was "won". He was really bad in the air but his sheer size led to defenders overthinking it and fucking up their headers, so he technically won them. Hes an absolute specimen but doesn't use it at all.

Most similar Motherwell striker is apparently Connor Sammon in 18/19

Just watched the presser from Ketts. So in summary Efford was fit to play for 3 seconds before he broke down again. Was it the warm up.

No offence to Bazooka Joe but he is starting to make Moult look like a silverback Gorilla. 

Deary me 🫣

6 hours ago, capt_oats said:

It's over 200 employees (some will clearly be P/T etc).

Screenshot2023-07-27at16_15_39.thumb.png.99da5d7729fe3392f6c67ced912122ad.png

That's not included in this year's accounts.

Can't believe Kettlewell is still saying "the football club" when he could be saying "The Motherwell Football and Athletic Club Limited" about 47 times every interview instead. I thought he was a man of clarity and detail. 

22 minutes ago, crazylegsjoe_mfc said:

How can any Motherwell fan be an expert on a player who only started six games for St. Johnstone?

Is it from what you've seen on Sportscene?

There's your answer. 

45 minutes ago, crazylegsjoe_mfc said:

How can any Motherwell fan be an expert on a player who only started six games for St. Johnstone?

Did he not play twice against us? I'm sure he played in that game at Fir Park at the end of Hammell's reign. It was probably our worst performance of the season- we were absolutely humpty and he still managed to stand out as a cart-horse.

Edited by Archie McSquackle

15 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:

Did he not play twice against us? 

Think so, he got an assist against us, setting up Jamie Murphy, in the 2-1 defeat when Hammell was in charge. Ye know, the one where we equalised in the last minute and still managed to lose.

Edited by MurrayWell

2 hours ago, crazylegsjoe_mfc said:

Only managing 6 starts for an utterly honking St J side and getting mutualed with a year on his contract doesn't raise any doubts with you?

5 hours ago, 'WellDel said:

Only managing 6 starts for an utterly honking St J side and getting mutualed with a year on his contract doesn't raise any doubts with you?

I'm less than enthused at the prospect of signing him, but I'll have to concede that my primary concern was that I couldn't remember him.

I couldn't tell you what type of player he is or how far he could trap a ball.

Jordan Roberts couldn't even get on the bench for a championship team when we signed him and he done us a turn.

Entirely unbothered by the Bair thing. I mean clearly I’d rather we didn’t based on his entirely shite time in Perth but equally if we do and with the caveat that we are looking at bringing the Danish sensation in from Arsenal- the big lad will be our 4th/5th choice striker.

It’s not like we’ll have chucked 6 figures or whatever it was Saints paid for him.

He’ll be Mandron v2.0.

Tbh, much like @Swello I’m more interested in the other guy.