Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

1 minute ago, stu92 said:

Reading between the lines, there's a player in there somewhere?

No.

You can delude yourself into thinking a bit of coaching could create something useful but it wont. Presumably the 2yr deal is because the first year is to refine him while the 2nd you use him, but its just delusion and a complete waste of time/money.

The fundamentals are completely lacking in every department apart from his size, which he has zero interest in using because he doesnt want to get physical. If you took a foot off his height he'd be the same player and probably in League Two.

Is this guy eligible for the B team?  There could be bus loads heading to Tranent tonight.  I’ve never been so excited about a signing.  I need to see how this pans out.

Canadian?  Paton too?  Is this the start of something?  Is Andy Rose still out there?

1 minute ago, ropy said:

Is this guy eligible for the B team?  There could be bus loads heading to Tranent tonight.  I’ve never been so excited about a signing.  I need to see how this pans out.

Canadian?  Paton too?  Is this the start of something?  Is Andy Rose still out there?

Andy Rose. Now there was a textbook shite player that was actually good.

26 minutes ago, Doctor Manhattan said:

Obviously not news to our friends in Perth, but I've only just discovered that his first name is actually Thelonius.

The first thing that leapt into my mind was not improvisational jazz, but that this rhymes with felonious.

"I like Thelonious Monk, he's the wallpaper on my computer" was what first came to my mind, any fellow Lupe Fiasco enjoyers?

To be fair if the Board tell you that you have a budget of £2.50 for a striker and the only one we can manage to find costs £2.49.

My point is we seem utterly skint. So Theo is probably all we could afford. 

Kettlewell really has not put a foot wrong since he came in imho. But if Bair turns out to be a complete donkey and we have signed him on a  2 year deal then that may be the start of him making mistakes. 

I sure as hell hope we sign the Arsenal boy or someone else as if this is it then we are going to be toiling up front.

Although I think the funniest thing to happen this season or in fact any season is if Bair turns into prime Van Veen / Higdon / Moult. That would be amusing. 

2 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

I mean, if he meant this, it was good.

The greatest strike I’ve ever seen.

We were practicing those corners on Saturday.

All in.

Edited by ropy

2 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

You found his one goal in thirty three appearances. 

We are an absolute rabble right now and he got released from his contract with a  year to spare. He was too shit to play for this current St Johnstone team, just let that sink in. 

(I hope he does you a turn btw, there's not a player I've wanted to succeed more than Bair) 

1 minute ago, Kyle said:

You found his one goal in thirty three appearances. 

We are an absolute rabble right now and he got released from his contract with a  year to spare. He was too shit to play for this current St Johnstone team, just let that sink in. 

(I hope he does you a turn btw, there's not a player I've wanted to succeed more than Bair) 

I think Saints just didn’t want to stunt his development, they loved him and let him go, he needs a new environment to thrive, you can look on fondly like a proud parent.

4 minutes ago, ropy said:

I think Saints just didn’t want to stunt his development, they loved him and let him go, he needs a new environment to thrive, you can look on fondly like a proud parent.

Oh aye that's definitely it. 

13 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

He scored a screamer against ????? the fakes i think !  The most telling thing from this video is the sheer delight and amazement  on the coaches faces and their reaction of dis belief!

As said before a cracking lad, everyone wanted him to do well but sadly nothing there as a

footballer!