Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

3 hours ago, Well Well said:

I heard a rumour today we have signed someone who will really be divisive with the fans and not go down well at all. I have no idea who it is and I have no idea if the person who told me are creditable source so take it with a huge pinch of salt. 🤷‍♂️ Apologies, I know it's not really saying a lot.

This is no laffing matter, Kyle.

12 hours ago, Well Well said:

I heard a rumour today we have signed someone who will really be divisive with the fans and not go down well at all. I have no idea who it is and I have no idea if the person who told me are creditable source so take it with a huge pinch of salt. 🤷‍♂️ Apologies, I know it's not really saying a lot.

You’re being too Hastie

13 hours ago, Well Well said:

Joey Barton?  

14 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

It's genuinely Oli Shaw.

It would be at that point the thread would suddenly be alright with Mexican's sponsored by Jose Cuervo being a thing.

31 minutes ago, well fan for life said:

I stood by Ketts during the 43 game unbeaten winless run but this is unconscionable. 

Edited by YassinMoutaouakil

12 minutes ago, Pettigrew said:

Big Tam Aldred leaves Brisbane Roar...now 33..."could do a job"...??

Pass. We've got enough early-mid-to-late-thirties defenders, thanks. Would rather prioritise a left wing back or two.

I'm hoping that Ketts isn't getting a bit too carried away with his rehabilitation of Theo Bair and thinks he can turn Oli Shaw into prime-era Shevchenko.

I mean, I'm all for an underdog story but I'm concerned that Oli Shaw may actually have less footballing acumen than your average household pet.

Edited by one m in Motherwell

Just now, one m in Motherwell said:

I'm hoping that Ketts isn't getting a bit too carried away with his rehabilitation of Theo Bair, and thinks he can turn Oli Shaw into prime-era Shevchenko.

I mean, I'm all for an underdog story but I'm concerned that Oli Shaw may, actually have less footballing acumen than your average household pet.

dog ball GIF

Pretty sure I saw him do similar last season.

Just read some of the comments on Facebook. I guess these are some of the same people who see a stat like best in league for points scored from a losing position and think that’s something to shout about.

Edited by Vietnam91

27 minutes ago, Vietnam91 said:

Just read some of the comments on Facebook. I guess there are some of the same people who see a stat like best in league for points scored from a losing position and think that’s something to shout about.

I believe the collective noun for them is "A media-team of people"