Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

Liam Kelly, the 28-year-old Scotland squad goalkeeper, insists that his return to Rangers is worth sacrificing the Motherwell captaincy, regular action and potentially his international place for as understudy to Jack Butland. (Daily Record)

Make It Rain Money GIF by yvngswag

Miller, Robinson, Stupa and Gordon on the bench.

I know people had said Ketts is stubborn with his formation but, I’m surprised we’re not playing with two forwards tbh. 

Pleased that Wilson is starting, interesting that Wells is, SODs at wing back because we are short there, strong bench, we will probably see 5 of them. 

20 hours ago, Cloontang said:

I don't know if it was on here or SOL but someone had mentioned a grey and tartan number was expected for our away kit. Then a day or so later Dumbarton released a white top with a band across the middle with tartan created by Macron. 

Remember the Morton toffee-tartan?

18 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

We should still be fine obviously but watching Halliday, Paton and Davor try to break down a defensive League Two team sounds like a grim afternoon 

Aye, I appreciate that as much as this is a competitive game, it's also a tune-up so we were never going to get 2-3-5...but still, one up with that midfield four behind them, deary me.

go directly to Live.motherwellfc.co.uk And make sure nothinng is at the end of the url. My browser pulled up the link to the last game I watched and gave me a 404.

Only just switched on (to MFC TV), but straight away I'm impressed with the pitch, looks an absolute carpet - all that investment in the pitch does seem to be paying off.

Or is MFC TV's low 720p resolution fooling me? ;) 

The kit... apart from the obvious contentious bit, the white trim looks a bit ....much?

Edited by RostokMcSpoons

7 minutes ago, MP_MFC said:

31 minutes into the season is 31 minutes too much for me and my Harry Paton limit. 

Could be worse, our version is James McPake.