Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

Was not happy when he left but only because he was playing well at the time. Otherwise I could not give a flying f…

A lot of fans will kick off and already are on twitter. But that is their default setting !

The truth is we are hamstrung by injuries and he was available and seemingly fit. I hope because he has a point to prove this will turn out to be a decent bit of business rather than a disaster but the way our season is going..

Just announce KVV and wee Al next and we are Europe bound baby. 

6 minutes ago, Neil86 said:

aye, 3 out of the 4 games 

Well, he was briefly on the pitch in each game, but it’s a stretch to describe his contribution as “playing”.  Tripped over his own petted lip at one point in the Stenny game. 

12 minutes ago, Ill Ray said:

Motherwell? Aye I’ve always had a soft spot for Motherwell - Watt, probably. 

“I was itching to join Motherwell again and can’t wait to get stuck in"

18 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:

Did he play in any of their League Cup ties this season or is he free to play on Sunday?

From a look at the cup rules, I don't think the group stages count towards being cup tied.

21 minutes ago, Cedrics Mighty Well Army said:

Forget the bit above ((I can't get rid of it) but a snippet from yesterday's Granuaid perhaps explains a lot. image.png.388ee9e10026848be8b81332c4769000.png

Would that be the same newly founded Zoom Airlines that was sponsoring the club in 2004?

I'm firmly looking forward to the Tony Watt redemption arc as he turns provider and transforms Moses into a goal machine.

The thing about Watt first time round wasn't his goals as such - he worked his arse off, won/dived for lots of free kicks, dragged us up the park and generally had a f**king brilliant attitude (on the park at least). If he can do the stuff that he was doing before he went on his uncharacteristic scoring run, I'll be happy as that is exactly what we are missing at the moment.

5 minutes ago, fat_tony said:

I'm firmly looking forward to the Tony Watt redemption arc as he turns provider and transforms Moses into a goal machine.

I could buy that. He could turn provider for someone like Moses.