Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

Guest Moomintroll
Celtic have alway been the ugliest team/fans about.
Have to take issue with this one, the fans are a dead heat but Rangers always find the ugliest specimens to play for them, witness Halliday, Kent, Morelos et al.

8 minutes ago, thruthenight said:

Quick topic change, just heard that you guys have signed Jake Caroll from Cambridge United. Watched them/him a couple of times last year, and he was shite in a team that’s not even at your level. Pretty poor signing.

you guys signed Steven Saunders from the LoW.

Sometimes clubs try things.

9 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
44 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:
Celtic have alway been the ugliest team/fans about.

Have to take issue with this one, the fans are a dead heat but Rangers always find the ugliest specimens to play for them, witness Halliday, Kent, Morelos et al.

exhibit 1: sevcosaurus

62517970_719390475144077_1113746858791927808_n.jpg

Do folk think Balon d'Or is still definitely away this window? I'd basically made my peace with him going to Celtic until today's hilarious turn of events, but I've started to talk myself into the possibility of him staying.

All the noise from the club suggests we want to punt him to England this summer, but idk if it'd be the worst thing in the world for him to win the League Cup, hit double figures and go for £5m in January.

*Fully aware that he's going to have signed for Celtic by the time I wake up tomorrow now btw.

11 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Do folk think Balon d'Or is still definitely away this window? I'd basically made my peace with him going to Celtic until today's hilarious turn of events, but I've started to talk myself into the possibility of him staying.

All the noise from the club suggests we want to punt him to England this summer, but idk if it'd be the worst thing in the world for him to win the League Cup**, hit double figures and go for £5m in January.

*Fully aware that he's going to have signed for Celtic by the time I wake up tomorrow now btw.

**When's the league cup final?

4 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

All the noise from the club suggests we want to punt him to England this summer, but idk if it'd be the worst thing in the world for him to win the League Cup, hit double figures and go for £5m in January.

I think the deals dead in the water.

This whole sorry affair appears to have been played out on twitter in an attempt, by Celtic, to convince their fans that there will be no repeat of the McGinn fiasco, and by us, in an attempt to soften the blow to the fans of losing our star player to "them", hence all of the once in a lifetime, we can now scrape the paint off the East Stand stairs with da money,  chat.

Unfortunately, no one appears to have counted on the fact that, unlike most young Scottish players, Div Turnbull is no a fucking moron who can see that the path to truly developing his career does not involve sitting on Celtic's bench.

If it was up to me, Id rename the South Stand after him tomorrow. 

That article refers to comments about waiting to see what offers come from England. Where has this come from? Who has said this?

Apart from everything else, Turnbull should supposedly be signing for Celtic, no matter the money on offer, because he could be part of 10 in a row. I'm not sure why that's supposed to make any difference to someone who's not a Celtic supporter.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Pie and Bovril mobile app