Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

Has anyone ever done hospitality and able to recommend the best package? Looking to book myself and my brother in for his 21st.

Looking at both the Millennium Suite and Centenary Suite. The Millennium Suite is marked as the "premium" hospitality package but there's no mention of a bar (which is of course the most important thing).

Any advice appreciated.

27 minutes ago, Ron Aldo said:

Has anyone ever done hospitality and able to recommend the best package? Looking to book myself and my brother in for his 21st.

Looking at both the Millennium Suite and Centenary Suite. The Millennium Suite is marked as the "premium" hospitality package but there's no mention of a bar (which is of course the most important thing).

Any advice appreciated.

I've never been in the Millenium Suite so can't comment on that.  Always a good day in the Centenary Suite though.  There's usually two packages, one which includes your bevvy (obviously a tad more expensive) and the other which is the pay-bar facility.  You'll get a cracking seat in the Main Stand, plenty of decent grub and if it's your thing, a quick chance to meet/get a photo with a couple of players after the game.  They've certainly improved that side of things over the last couple of years.

I know they sometimes offer out packages in the boxes in the Cooper & South stands, but watching a game from behind a window isn't for me. 

Edited by Desp

I have done it a few times.

Basically hammer the bevy.

One of the better times was in the South Stand where the wee guy running the bar didn't give a f**k and we were all taking our booze into the box to watch the game.

2 hours ago, Ron Aldo said:

Any advice appreciated.

Aye. echoing what Desp said but the Centenary Suite was great value when I was there. I'd been at a wedding the day before so spent the time before the game inhaling the (very pleasant) food and skulling dark fruits like there was no tomorrow. Would heartily recommend it, if only to see the big ship that Flamurtari gave us.

I’m sure the last time I seen it, that the all-inclusive drink package in the Centenary is limited to 10 drinks.   For the price you pay, i’d go with pay bar. 

Millennium suite is free bar but you don’t get a meal. Up there is usually soup and a roll before the game and usual half-time fare. 

Conclusion is go with the Centenary! 

Cheers folks! Will probably go with the Centenary and the pay bar. The difference between the pay bar and the pre-paid bar is about £40. I like a pint but i'd be doing well to drink at least 40 quids worth in a couple of hours (assuming you can't drink during the game).

1 minute ago, Ron Aldo said:

Cheers folks! Will probably go with the Centenary and the pay bar. The difference between the pay bar and the pre-paid bar is about £40. I like a pint but i'd be doing well to drink at least 40 quids worth in a couple of hours (assuming you can't drink during the game).

Would agree with your choice.  You can get a pint at half time, and it remains open for an hour after kick-off as well.  I've still got the signed baw I won for guessing the time of the first goal against Accies in the cup game at the start of our run to the final (the f*cking hilarious 25 yard own goal).

Enjoy your day, and like @thisGRAEME says, take some time to admire the ship given to us by Flamurtari.  A work of art.

I'm considering going hospitality for the Ross County game as it's my birthday a couple of days after, but still not decided as it's Ladies Day that game.

Should be a laugh, and I could win the £100 prize for best dressed (my gf has some cracking dresses, but I'm sure I'd pull them off better than her).

1 hour ago, Big John Handsome said:

I'm considering going hospitality for the Ross County game as it's my birthday a couple of days after, but still not decided as it's Ladies Day that game.

Should be a laugh, and I could win the £100 prize for best dressed (my gf has some cracking dresses, but I'm sure I'd pull them off better than her).

Twist and Pout, mate.