Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

10 hours ago, capt_oats said:

I've just watched the whole thing.

I'm genuinely quite conflicted...on one hand @YassinMoutaouakil's right it's an actual 40 min documentary and it's difficult to get past that. As a concept it's an unusual thing for a mid-table Scottish Premiership side to do for a bit of #content. Self indulgent? Maybe aye. Self important? A bit. Pushing the brand - absolutely.

On the other hand, as @Mr Hahn says, it's well put together and it's an insight into his rehab and recovery which is very relevant to my interests and...yeah, I enjoyed it.

giphy.gif

I've just finished it and fair enjoyed it. It's definitely self indulgent, but it's interesting to see how a player is brought back from that. 

7 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

Is he just really staunch?

He's pals with my nephew.  He grew up a Hibs fan so I assume he's not staunch, but his old man is Northern Irish.  Apparently he's never seriously considered Scotland, which is a shame as he's a cracking wee player.  Before he signed his new contract there were quite a few foreign teams interested in him.  2 from Germany I'm sure.

48 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

Apparently he's never seriously considered Scotland, which is a shame as he's a cracking wee player.  

Tommy Wright reckons he would've, but the SFA have never shown any interest him at all, at any point, not even spoken to him, while NI invited him to train with their senior squad.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Tommy Wright reckons he would've, but the SFA have never shown any interest him at all, at any point, not even spoken to him, while NI invited him to train with their senior squad.

Maybe it was bravado to back up his choice but he said his dad would've killed him if he'd turned down N. Ireland. 

Good parenting imo, unlike Bryan Gunn.

He's pals with my nephew.  He grew up a Hibs fan so I assume he's not staunch, but his old man is Northern Irish.  Apparently he's never seriously considered Scotland, which is a shame as he's a cracking wee player.  Before he signed his new contract there were quite a few foreign teams interested in him.  2 from Germany I'm sure.
A team from Germany being interested isny really a sign of a good player. We got 300k from some German pub team for Henri Anier.

45 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Big fan of St Johnstone players finding new and creative ways to avoid Scotland call ups.

9 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Hearing that Turnbull will only sign a new deal if we agree to make two feature length films about him with a limited cinema release every season.

Is there a merchandise deal?

4 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

Being saying for months people only like Hylton cos he is not Seedorf

It’s a pretty good reason.

But, he can beat his man first time (the additional times aren’t required) but cannot connect with another team mate.