Crisps on a roll

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Digestives with jam and cheese are v.nice.

I haven't tried butter puffs, but this is a modern world and shall not judge people's choices.

Digestives with cheese are indeed excellent. Haven't tried them with jam, though.

I had two rolls and Cheese and Onion Walkers today for lunch. I don't see why you'd want to ruin it by putting sauce or something on it, as it is perfectly alright the way it is.

Almost right.  A dash of Tabasco would have improved it.

This was my line of thought when people revealed they used both regular butter and peanut butter.

Same. Some folk on here must have arteries like lead pipes.

Surely if you are putting sauce on a roll with crisps you are just having a crunchy brown/tomato sauce roll, or is that that too fucking logical for a description ? The flavour of crisp won't matter if you are smearing sauce and most probably sweat all over your roll.

I had two rolls and Cheese and Onion Walkers today for lunch. I don't see why you'd want to ruin it by putting sauce or something on it, as it is perfectly alright the way it is.

Switch to Golden Wonder Cheese and Onion.  Make sure there's plenty of butter on the rolls.

Thank me later. 

Switch to Golden Wonder Cheese and Onion. Make sure there's plenty of butter on the rolls.

Thank me later.

I'm not a big fan of butter. I can have it in small amounts, but it just can be too much of a clash of flavours at times.

I'm not a big fan of butter. I can have it in small amounts, but it just can be too much of a clash of flavours at times.

This is possibly the most boring post I have ever read on the internet.

Archived