Plans today?

1 minute ago, throbber said:

I hope it clears up for you just in time for you to start your BBQ.

Then I hope you get caught up in a rainstorm in the middle of it all and you and your food get wet.

That's very cruel, it could be the old boys last chance to have a barbecue.

24 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

That's very cruel, it could be the old boys last chance to have a barbecue.

You're forgetting the Crem, they could stick a couple of chops in his jacket pocket.

Up early for run with dog
Bit of nookie (not with the dog)
Walk in Pentlands with dog and the kid

gym
kid off to stay with pals so will go out for dinner with missus 
decent enough day
IMG_2655.thumb.JPG.7ea3f74771daac8c66790ef83fd26791.JPG

Boys getting his hole twice in two days. I think Shandon Par might be P&B's top shagger. Despite his loafers as well!

1 hour ago, throbber said:

I hope it clears up for you just in time for you to start your BBQ.

Then I hope you get caught up in a rainstorm in the middle of it all and you and your food get wet.

If that happens I will hunt you down and kill you.

Just heading to the pub to meet one of my best mates, who's over from Toronto. I'd imagine we'll drink ourselves into oblivion, which is standard for the one or two times a year we meet up.

Added bonus that football and then the masters will be on all day.

Got that pissed last night, that I've just woken up in my bedroom at my mums. I must have passed my own house in the taxi on the way here and I've not lived at home in about 10 years.

Got that pissed last night, that I've just woken up in my bedroom at my mums. I must have passed my own house in the taxi on the way here and I've not lived at home in about 10 years.

That is pretty impressive.

Need to be home early this evening, so Formartine v Buckie for me. Should be a good one with Buckie realistically needing a win to retain first place (Brora & Cove will almost certainly pick up 3 points each).

Eta: no I am not, my lift up has bailed on me. [emoji20]

Additional eta: got a new one, woo! [emoji4]

Had the kids out for breakfast earlier, a quick visit with them just now to my parents then drop them off with their mum.

Then im going to el classico, Stirling Albion v Cowdenbeath, home to watch the Ricky Burns fight then an early night before an early rise to travel up to Dingwall to watch Ra Sellick, maybe a few jars (southern comfort & lemonade actually) in Stirling on Sunday night when we get back.

Off on monday so a wee day out, plans to be decided, with the kids.

Decent bank holiday weekend even if I do say so myself 

Trying to adjust the position of my sun lounger so I can get a better view of our next door neighbour who occasionally removes her top in these 27+ temperatures.

Heading for a Spanish bar in town tonight who have flamenco dancers on - nice to watch while nibbling on the free tapas.. Makes a change from karaoke nights with fish suppers although I doubt it will ever catch on with the ex-pats.