Plans today?

Had a nice little insight into Brexit Britain earlier in Tesco Kingsway. Motorbike Man came into the shop and was told to remove his helmet (fnar) as it was store policy. Cue Gina refusing to do this and shouting “if this was a Burka would you ask me to remove it would you?”.

Duty Manager was called. I made my excuses and left but hopefully they threw the c**t out.

50 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Had a nice little insight into Brexit Britain earlier in Tesco Kingsway. Motorbike Man came into the shop and was told to remove his helmet (fnar) as it was store policy. Cue Gina refusing to do this and shouting “if this was a Burka would you ask me to remove it would you?”.

Duty Manager was called. I made my excuses and left but hopefully they threw the c**t out.

What if it was someone wearing a burka on top of a motorcycle helmet?

On 21/12/2018 at 15:53, Melanius Mullarkey said:

You should have grabbed the nearest fire extinguisher and had m the c**t on the head with it.

Repeatedly.

That said I’m no fan of burkas; a symbol of god bothering male repression of women.

Edited by Granny Danger

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Productive day so far, went out and put a football coupon  on earlier, popped into the Asda and got my mum a nice bottle of red and some flowers and chocolates for Mothers Day. Got myself a pair of Gazelles from the Adidas shop at Sterling Mills in Tillicoultry, picked up children 1 and 3 and took them to my mums to give her an early Mothers Day visit and present drop off (Celtic Park tomorrow).

Gave them money to get their own mum a couple of gifts, now at the Chinese buffet feeding our faces, then drop child number 1 off at her mums then me and my youngest back home to mines to slob out on the sofa watching my coupon crash and burn by half time.

Soak in a bath later then an early night before tomorrows nonsense and shenanigans. 

• 2 months later...