Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

I can take a better punch than Khan and I hate him full of shite without really achieving much.

Bang on mate, I mean apart from being a unified light welterweight champion and fighting by far the best Calibre of opponent (maybe other than Carl Froch) of any British fighter in the last decade, and being an Olympic silver medalist, what has he actually done in boxing?

Well what happened when he thought a higher level with canelo??? He thinks he is an elite level fighter when he's not on that level he's swerved brook for long enough

The same thing that happened when Brook made a huge weight jump to fight an elite fighter who was much bigger and more powerful than he was. He got stopped, as everyone expected in both instances. Utterly bizarre example.

Any evidence that Khan has been the one swerving Brook (other than Fast Eddie)? Wasn't Khan fighting giants of the welterweight division like Jo Jo Dann, Frankie Gavin and Kevin Bizier in three of his last four fights.

Well what happened when he thought a higher level with canelo??? He thinks he is an elite level fighter when he's not on that level he's swerved brook for long enough

Higher weight surely? Can't fault Khan's balls for taking that on. He's a good fighter with exceptionally fast hands, can bang too. Unfortunately, he has a weak jaw and tries to drag most fights into a macho battle.

Higher weight surely? Can't fault Khan's balls for taking that on. He's a good fighter with exceptionally fast hands, can bang too. Unfortunately, he has a weak jaw and tries to drag most fights into a macho battle.

Aye weight was an issue especially when canelo can bang and he is a class fighter. Not doubting the skills of Khan I just don't think he is at the level he thinks he is. The weak jaw is a massive issue

Aye weight was an issue especially when canelo can bang and he is a class fighter. Not doubting the skills of Khan I just don't think he is at the level he thinks he is. The weak jaw is a massive issue

Tbf his major issue. If he had an iron jaw we'd be talking about him in completely different terms.